Chapter 18

Flashback chapter,yay!!!!
This will be from when they were younger, maybe 11??

Finn's POV:

"No Finn you have to go under the blanket first, then you wipe the mud on your face," Quinn sighs for the fourth time as she cleans my face of mud with a baby wipe. We were making a mini assault course for some reason and I kept on messing it up. I chuckled at her and nodded again.

"Why are we doing this anyway?" I asked her.

"Because you keep on complaining that playing 'knight in shining armour' is too boring for your boyish ways," she rolls her eyes at me and I laugh at her.

"Well I appreciate that you've set this up for me but it's not really my thing," I shrugged my shoulders and she threw the wipe on the floor next to me and stormed into her house. I mentally slapped myself for upsetting her and followed her in, I walked up to her room because I know that's where she'll be and surely enough she was laying on her bed facing away from me.

I crept up behind her and crawled under her bed to the side where she was facing. Once I was on the other side I rolled over so I was laying on my back and I popped up in front of her and loudly said 'boo'. Hearing a sniffle, I closely inspected her face and saw small tear stains on the pillow and her cheeks.

"Oh Quinn, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," I whispered to her and laid my hand on her shoulder which she stared at for a few seconds.

"I was trying my best to make you happy but clearly I'm not good enough," she whispered back to me.

"Don't say that, you're better than good for me... or anyone, it's my fault for not thinking and just speaking. I'm very grateful for you trying but I'm happy with just spending time with you, not some made up person when we play those games," I tell her. Quinn pats the bed next to her, telling me to lay with her which I do so quickly and she curls into my side.

"We should make a promise." She tells me.

"Yeah? What kinda promise?" I ask her softly while stroking her hair, something I usually do to calm her down.

"I dunno. Maybe, like, if we're not married by the time were 30 then we should marry each other?" She said casually while playing with my fingers.
"Ah forget it, it's a stupid idea."

"No it's good. We should go for it." I say confidently and hold my pinky finger out to her which she stared at for a second and then links it with hers. "Lock it?" I ask and she nods so we both kiss our thumbs on the same hand and hug.

"Promise: sealed!" We both say confidently.

I know it's a rubbish chapter but I really wanted to give you guys something to read, plus it's taking my mind off having to go to school tomorrow 😭😳😂

Let me know what you think of this chapter and if you liked the flashback idea and also leave some ideas of your own to add into the story or even DM me a picture you'd like me to put in. ⚡️🌋🎶⭐️❤️🍒💫

Shoutouts: ⭐️🎶⭐️🎶

Noahpuckermanlover_
ScaseyR
alainetampil
@LauraGlee
__countrygurl__
InSearchOfFlames
BethylTWDFan43
IHeartTWD26
Normans_Girl93
thewalkingdead_norm
TWD097531
TWDaryl13
Amberjessica
BethGreenesJournal
Meliahsturges-Bethyl
TWD_101
twd_fanfic
normilyfever

I also want to thank you guys for 2k readers, I didn't think this story would make it this far, maybe my Finchel story on my other account Littlemisstal04 which is at a whopping 6k but I didn't think either story would get over 20 at the most 😂💕⚡️✨🎉🎊

I love you guys xxxxxx 👌🏽😍💥💖⚡️⭐️🍒🎶✨💕🌸💗🌋❤️💫🎊🎉😱