Chapter 12

Puck's POV:

While Santana's on the phone to Finn, I head to the bathroom and do my business. When I'm finished I notice Santana laying on our bed sobbing, quickly, I rush over to her and scoop her up while cradling her in my arms gently swaying her back and forth.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" I purr in her ear.

"Q-Quinn's lost her me-memory, she can't remember Finn," she weeps.

I'm lost for words, how did Finn react? Is he okay? Where is he now? There's so many questions racing through my mind and no answers.

"What should we do?" I whisper in her ear.

"I think we should just go to the hospital and see Finn and help Quinn remember him," she replies.

"Let's go babe." I say to her.

"Okay, I'm gonna get ready." she says quietly.

"Ok," I nod.

She goes off to change from her pyjamas into normal comfy clothes; I slip on my tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie.

"You nearly ready babe?" I call out to Santana.

Faintly, I hear some sort of gagging, heading over to the bathroom, I knock on the door and see if she's alright.

"San, baby? Are you okay?" I gently say to her, facing the door, hoping she can hear me from the other side.

No Response.

Instead I just hear more gagging and retching, echoing through the door. I turn the handle and it creaks open, leaving me to find a sick-looking Santana kneeling over the toilet, bracing herself to throw up again.

I quickly rush over to her and scoop her up in my arms.

"What's the matter babe?" I quietly whisper in her ear.

"If I tell you, do you promise to not get mad?" She asks me nervously.

"Of course, but can you also please tell me why you've been acting strange lately?"

She stays quiet for a few minutes and stammers a bit.

"I-I'm Pregnant." She finally says.

Leaning over the toilet, I throw up a few times while Santana sits on the floor, sobbing.

Placing her in my lap again, I gently sway her back and forth in attempt to calm her down.

"It's okay baby, I got you... We're gonna be fine; we love each other and that's all that matters." I say to her and also reassuring myself.

"I'm so sorry." She mumbles in the crook of my neck.

"No baby, don't be sorry, we're gonna get through this and we are going to love that baby no matter what," I say to her while kissing her temple.

After a few minutes of silence, she finally stops crying and gets up from the floor.

"We should go to the hospital now, Finn shouldn't have to be there by himself," she tells me with a hint of sympathy for Finn.

I gently grab her hips and pull her body close to mine, my hands seem to snake all the way around her waist and cross over her back. Bringing my arm up, I stroke her hair and put our foreheads together, kissing her nose while doing so. I love moments like these- moments when we don't need to speak to express our love for each other.

Pulling away, I interlock our hands and pull her gently to my truck. Then we drive to the hospital.

I am so sorry I took so long guys but I figured I should now post the chapters more frequently; more short. Mostly because I'm lazy but also so you guys don't get bored with the book xx🍂🌸

What did you guys think of Pucktana?
Should we keep their baby?
I don't want to have so much drama all at once. 🍍👽

Please Vote 💕
Please Comment 💎

Thank you guys so much for nearly 900 reads xx I love you guys so much and I really hope you guys are still interested. 😄

More Fuinn in the next chapter so stay tuned for that xx ❄️

I'll update ASAP so watch out for a new chapter soon xx ❤️👌🏽🙈💕✨⭐️😘😇💎🙊🏮😂