Chapter 14

Finn's POV:

"I remember," that's all. That's all I've wanted to hear since she woke up.

I immediately have a small break down from how happy I am.

"Thank God, oh my-" is all I can get out before I start sobbing again.

"Awww sweetie, I'm sorry I scared you. Just to let you know, I could hear everything you said to me while I was in a coma, you're the sweetest guy I've ever met," she tells me, emphasising on the word 'ever'.

"I love you so much," I finally get out.

She smirks at me and then replies, "How much?"

"Hmmm.... More than chocolate," I say like a little kid.

Quinn's eyes go wide and so does her beautiful smile.

"Woah, that's a whole lotta love, I love you more than the stars, the moon and all the grains of sand in the entire world," she says proudly.

I know, I know, we sound super cheesy but I'm not lying, I really do love her more than life it's self.

Checking to see if no one's around, I crawl into her bed and snake my arm around her petite waist, bringing her as close to me as possible. Interlocking our fingers with one hand, I gently caress her cheek with the other and lean our foreheads together, I seriously don't think we could be much closer than this.

We sit in a comfortable silence for a long time before I whisper in her ear,

"Sweet dreams princess," I say while kissing her temple. I'm not gonna leave her but I know she fell asleep a few minutes ago.

What would have happened if she didn't make it?

Ughhh. I shudder from even thinking about losing her. My arm automatically tightened its grip around her waist without me even noticing.

The door slowly creaks open and a nurse steps in.

"Oh, I thought she'd be awake, we needed to take another blood test to see if there's anything suspicious in her bloodstream before we can release her." she quietly tells me, being careful not to wake Quinn.

My poor girl. I know how much she hates needles, she had one when she first came to the hospital but she was unconscious. Our school injections are in 2 weeks and I know for a fact Quinns stressing out about it.

"Oh, um she'll probably wake up soon, she's a very light sleeper," I mention to the nurse.

"I'll come back in 10. Bye sweetie," she whispers from the door. The nurses and doctors at this hospital are very friendly.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, Santana and Puck enter the room.

"Sorry Bro," Puck whispers once he notices my tired eyes and Quinn fast asleep.

"No problem, the nurse is gonna come back in a minute anyway," I tell them.

Gently, I kiss Quinns forehead to try and wake her up which worked because she stirred a bit and her beautiful eyes fluttered open.

"Hey baby," I whisper in her ear,

"Hi," she responded

""The nurse is gonna come in a minute to take some of your blood, but don't worry 'cause I'm gonna be here and you can hold my hand and do anything you want,"

Her bottom lip trembles slightly and her eyes become a bit glossy but she gives me a quick kiss and holds onto me tightly. This is gonna be a long night.

Aggghhhhhh I really need to stop promising to post chapters. ✖️🎃

What did you think of this chapter? I know it was really short but I needed to post something. Cute Fuinn moment 💕

Okay guys, so I was thinking of writing another story; it isn't Glee, it's The Walking Dead but most of my time will be dedicated to this current book xx ✖️✨✖️✨

Anyway, that's where I got the idea of a zombie apocalypse, I was thinking of adding that near the end of this story and the beginning of the 2nd book in the sequel if that's ok xx 😊❄️

Thanks guys xx 🍂🎃🍁