Desire.

[Atlas's POV] As Altos continued to fly in the sky, I looked at Wednesday. Geez, was this girl beautiful. Wednesday watched Altos, not paying attention to me. I found myself staring.  But right now isn't the right time. She had just gotten hurt by Enid. Hurt. That is not something a normal Wednesday would experience.

But im here now, and im going to protect her. "Altos, come." I commanded. Altos obeyed and landed on the glove. I could feel his talons dig into the glove. He chirped at me, satisfied with his first flight in a while.

Wednesday opened up our door. I put Altos into his cage so he could rest. "Who's gonna take a shower first?" I asked. Wednesday said nothing as she got some clothes and went into the bathroom. She pressed the clothes close to her body, not letting me see them for whatever reason. Whats wrong? Maybe shes afraid of her vision. It doesn't matter. Im going to protect her, even if its at the cost of my own life.  

It seems as if there is a purpose to her. I always feel the need to get in front of her and shield her from the dangers of this world. But this girl is Wednesday Addams. Does she really need me? At all?

I hear the water shut off. She starts to brush her teeth. I start to gather my own clothes when I hear the door open. Shes dressed in my clothes, my shirt a little big on her. I chuckled. I could feel my face flush and I quickly turned away, facing my clothes once again. As im looking for a shirt to wear, I feel arms wrap around me.

I jump in the slightest. I could feel her face nudge into my back. I rested my hands on her arms for a few seconds until she let go. My body felt hot. "Okay go take a shower now. You smell like outside." She said. "Pfft. Whatever." I replied. I went into the bathroom to get ready for bed myself. I put my toothbrush back into the cup.

I used my towel to ruffle up my hair, drying it just a little bit. I slung it over my shoulder and walked out of the bathroom. Altos was sleeping soundly. The lamps were already off. I walk over to my bed and lift up the covers. "Ah!" I shouted. There she was, in my bed. Wednesday rolled her eyes and turned to the opposite direction and sighed.

I put the covers back onto her. I guess I was going to have to sleep in her bed. I turned arou- Wednesday grabbed my wrist. "Come on, stupid." she said sleepily. I could feel my body heat up as she said this. Oh my god. ANYWAYS I got into the bed with her. She turned to me and looked me in the eyes. I think it was dark enough so that she couldnt see my red face.

Wednesday pressed our bodies close together. She was cold. And I was hot. I suddenly felt her hand slip under my shirt. I shivered as her cold skin made contact with mine. Now I was really getting hot. "Wednesday what are you doing?" I whispered. "Shh." she replied.

She pushed herself up to my chin and rest her head in the crook of my neck. My face flared. I slowly wrapped my arms around her body, not sure if this was what she wanted. Wednesday wrapped her own arms around my bare back. Jesus I love her. Did I just think that? Do I? 🤔

[Wednesday's POV] Warm. Warm. Atlas is warm. I want to stay like this forever. I cant for sure say I love her yet. Im just cold. I need her. Wait- that sounded... Never mind. I wonder if Atlas is asleep yet. I lift my head up slowly, not wanting to wake her if she was asleep. As soon as I lifted my head, her eyes blinked open.

I froze, not knowing what to do. Well this is awkward-. We stared at each other. "Uhm. What is this abou-" I cut her off. "Cant you ever shut up?" I said.
Atlas was now quiet, looking into my eyes. Our arms still wrapped around each other. Warm... I wonder... I wonder if her lips are warm too.

I hesitated, wondering what she was thinking. Atlas's eyes sparkled. I leaned in, the space in between our lips gone. Atlas's hand came off of my back and cupped my cheek. As our lips parted, we caught each others gaze. I smiled. I did it.

Atlas immediately smiled back. "Awwww! You're so friggin cute when you smile." she exclaimed. "Shut up." I said. "You will never see me do tha-."

Atlas kissed me, our tongues met. She started too kiss me deeper. Woah woah woah. This was... different. I couldn't take it anymore. For the first time in a while my body felt hot. Its like I could feel the heat coming off of my face. I separated our lips. I looked at Atlas. "What kind of kiss was that!" I said, flustered. "You know you like it." Atlas whispered into my ear with her rich voice.

[MOMMY VOICE SHE MEANS 😩😩😩😳😳😘😘🙂🥰😘😘😍😘]

This made me desire her even more. I pushed away the urge and dug my head into her neck again. But this time she slid her hands under my shirt. Well hers, typically.  "Stop." I said. She laughed and relaxed her body, giving out a big sigh.

𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫.