Chapter 31

Erica's POV
It had been two months working with everyone and I had loved it. Chelsie , Keen and I have all gotten close. They took me out shopping and showed me all the nice restaurants. While Caroline hasn't been the best. She's been flirting with Will like a cat in heat. So, let's just say we're not friends.

After about two weeks I found our Noey and Noah were dating. They both were helpful getting me situated in the office. We're all pretty much a tight knit group. Currently our boss has come to speak with us.

"Alright so I need to get three of you to do in field training today" Our boss said. Our boss was a nice old man. He was an average height with a shiny bald head. He dressed in different color suits like green, pink, and red. He always matched his Cain with his suit.

"Come on boss. You know what happened last time we went in feild" Noah scoffed. The boss raised his hand in a calming motion. "What happened last time" I whispered to Keen. Noey looked over at me " A customer threw ice coffee on me". I held my hand over my mouth in shock.

"Well... I can go" I said slowly still unsure of my statement. "Great" our boss clapped. "Now two more" he rejoiced. "I will go" Will smirked over at me. "Me too" Caroline raised her hand smiling over at me. "Great" the boss said sitting down three folders. "I have the address and the information I need you to get from the client. Oh and here are the keys to the company car. But in advance our client is a trickster so don't lose your cool at what she might do" he smiled shaking his head.

The boss left the room leaving the three folders too Will, Caroline and I. "Just great" I thought to myself.

Marcus POV
Currently it was seven in the morning. I rolled over from cuddling into Luna to answer my phone. "Baby" I heard my mothers voice. "Hello? Mom what's wrong" I asked hearing her shaky breath. "He's AWAKE. HE'S AWAKE". I hanged up the phone getting out of bed. Luna sat up rubbing her face. "What happened ,babe".

While putting on my jeans I looked over at her with my hand shaking. "My brother. He's awake". Her eyes went wide and she hopped out of the bed. "I'm coming with you" Luna said while going into the closet. I leaned against the entrance of closet. "Are you sure" I questioned. She slipped on a her jeans and walked over to me."Of course. Look at you. You're shaking. You shouldn't be driving alone. I will drive" she said holding my cheek. She slipped on one of my shirts.

"Let's go" she said while grabbing her keys.

Ana POV
"BABE CAN YOU PLEASE STOP ALL THAT BANGING" I yelled from in the bedroom. The banging stops and I hear stomping coming towards me. "Baby you need stop yelling" Rico said coming towards me. "Well I wouldn't be yelling if you stop using that damn hammer" I sigh.

"I just want to be prepared. The baby crib won't be able to build itself". "I know but I'm only one month pregnant. We're not supposed to start building cribs and making a baby room until I'm at least five months in". "I mean I just want to be a good prepared dad for my little boy or girl" Rico smiles at my belly.

"Well I just want to be a good mommy who gets enough sleep for her kid to grow" I looked at him sternly. "I'm sorry. How about I make you some breakfast. Chicken and Waffles sound good" He held my hand. My eyes lighted up and I smiled. "Sounds amazing". Rico kissed my head about to head out to cook my gourmet meal.

We moved out and got a house that was close to the Lombardi's. The house had a modern theme to it. With open concept living room and big windows. We had six bed rooms five bathrooms with a game room. There was medium size backyard with a pool which had a glass side which you could see out of.

Rico and I had taken things slow. After about a week Rico was able stand, jump and run around. His wound hadn't completely healed but he begged me to go on a date. We walked in the park feeding the ducks with bread. We even went on a boat ride. After about a month I had began to start liking Rico.

Eventually we kissed which about a couple more dates turned into make out sessions. To a little bit of foreplay. Then, Rico telling me he loves me and showering me with every humanly gift possible. The night I told him I loved him we made love till the next morning. Which made me turn up with a swelled up stomach.

I switched through channels looking for a station to watch when a wide eyed Rico came running in. "Hunny, we gotta go" Rico huffed putting on a jacket. I got up from the bed throwing on some clothes. When we got into the car I looked at Rico starting up the engine.

"Rico, slow down. What's going on" I held his hand which was on the gear shift. "Joe. He's awake".

**************************
Joe is AWAKE! How will Joe react to knowing Erika is gone to Paris? I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment. Follow to read mor chapters!