Chapter 87

Six months have passed
Anthony POV
Kara was due any day now. Since our first kiss we've taken things slow however our relationship is practically husband and wife. I built the crib and baby-proof the house. My mother and older sister forced Kara to have a baby shower. She was part of the family which made me really happy. Currently, we were at my house and Kara was playing with my niece.

Erika POV
"You had a butler" Melinda gasped. "Yes, his name was Bertram. His daughter was my best friend her name was Luna" I smiled thinking about her. "Like the moon, that's pretty" Melinda giggled. Anthony sat down next to me on the coach. "So, Tio when are you two getting married" Melinda asked?

I held my stomach as I began to feel hot. "Stay out of your tio's business" Anthony sister said. I laughed while Anthony chuckled. Feeling a sharp pain I stopped laughing. Anthony removed his hands from around me and looked worrieldy at me. "I think I need to use the restroom" I said with a pained expression. With a grunt and a helping hand I stood up.

I felt another pain and then water gushed down my leg. "Oh my god. Mija. Your water broke" Anthony mother gasped. "Go, go" Anthony's sister ordered. They helped into the car while Anthony got in. "We will meet you at the hospital," Brianna said in a hurry then closed the door.

"Remember the breathing steps we watched on TikTok," Anthony said while driving fast but safely to the hospital. "FUCK TIKTOK" I screamed feeling another contraction. About five more of those and we were at the hospital. They put me on a stretcher and ran me in. I could hear Anthony call out. "Is he your husband? Is he related to you?" one of the nurses asked.

"He's my fiance please let him in. I need him" I cried. They put me  into a room and got me into a gown. Few minutes later Anthony came in "oh mi Carino" (my honey) Anthony said coming in. He brushed my sweaty hair back. "God this pain" I began to cry. "Shhh, breathe" he whispered. The doctor came in and a couple of nurses.

Throughout the process of delivery, Anthony held my hand and gave me encouragement the whole way. "You have a beautiful boy," the nurse said. She handed my son to me in a wrapped blanket. Anthony was filled with joy standing beside me. "He's beautiful" I cried. The nurses cleaned me up and left us alone.

"Do you want to hold him" I asked. Anthony smiled and nodded. Anthony carefully held the little one in his hands. The look on his face made me melt. He seem to be adored by the baby. He swaddled him just watching him until he looked over to me. "Have you figured out a name?" he asked.

Before I could answer the door opened. Brianna and James her husband. The kids and Anthony mom came in with balloons. "Awww he's gorgeous" Anthony mom smiled. Brianna came to me "only five hours. You did better than me girl. He is so cute" Brianna said hugging me. "Thank you" I smiled.

"What his name"Melinda and Trveror asked. Everyone stared at me "Conrad" I smiled. "Are you sure" Anthony mom said. "Mama" Anthony groaned. "It suits him" Brianna smiled. After a few hours everyone left except for Anthony. "I got to take this call" Anthony said excusing himself out of the room. A nurse came in asking for the baby. "I wanted to know if I could speak with a doctor" I asked the nurse.

I kissed little Conrad and gave him away. After ten minutes a doctor came in. We spoke and he left. I felt good about my decision. Anthony came in with a smirk on his face. "Fun phone call," I asked. "Well, good news. I talked with my supervisor and he allowed me maternity leave" he said sitting next to me. "WHAT" I shrieked sitting up but laid back down feeling pain.

"Relax" he said standing back up. "Why would you—. "I want to help you and the baby. It only be for two months and you're gonna need help. I just want to be there for you. So, don't tell me no" he argued. My frown turned into smile as he kiss my cheek. "I love you" I said. He paused and looked at me with wide eyes.

"I love you too," he said kissing me on the lips.

2 Months later
Anthony practically lives at my house. He just so nurturing of Conrad and me. He would wake up in the middle of the nights to help with the baby. After our exchange of the L Word it just brought us closer. However, it was time for him to go back to work.

"Promise to text me if he does anything cute," Anthony said while grabbing his bag. "Remember Mom wants you over for lunch. And his favorite toy is under the bed" Anthony said quickly while pushing him to the door. "I know, I know. I am his mother I got this. You have a good day on your first day back" I smiled. Anthony leaned in kissing me and I began to laugh.

"I love you but it's time for you to go or you're gonna be late" I chuckled. Anthony smiled nodding his head " I love you too". I watched him walk to his car and he waved goodbye before going back inside.I look at my darling Conrad who was crying and screaming.

Hi guys I know it been a while. I just got over a bad cold! I'm back! Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Please continue to vote and comment!