MyDol ( ByunBaek )

* clicking on Google Playstore *

* searching for Mydol, click *

* clicking on install icon *

* waiting... *

* Mydol successfully installed *

* opening the application *

* logging in *

* starts on chatting *

You can't stop but giggle at your chat Baekhyun. He's so sweet and annoying at the same time. You'll send something like 'Oppa' and he'll reply with 'Yes sweetheart ?' Now who's heart aren't beating like crazy to read something like that ?

You heard a car is coming and just ignored it. The sound of the engine is getting louder as its getting closer but no one can distract you from chatting with your Baekhyun. Yes, your Baekhyun.

The bell rings but still, you are immersed in playing the application. The sound of it annoyed the hell out of you and you just wish for it to stop. And it did. So, back to the chatting.

You send another sentence sounded like ' *looks away* ' and the next thing he replied make you blush the blushest face ever. He send ' *pins you on the wall and kisses you* '

You throw away your phone. Fortunately not on the floor because it will sure broken but in someone hands. '' Seriously ? '' The latter spoke in annoyed expression as the phone nearly hit his face. '' What have you been doing that you ignored the door ? '' He begin to inspect the phone.

You're not ready for this. '' Wait !! Oppa, NO ! '' You attempted to grab the phone and just delete, maybe formated the memory. For a second thought, you just decided to uninstall the application as formating your phone would be too much. '' BAEKHYUN !! ''

His brows met. '' What.. '' He looked shocked and stared at you. '' So this what you've been up to ? '' He looked at you skeptically. '' What did you just say, 'Baekhyun' ? So no more 'Jagi' or 'Oppa' as you got your own oppa now ? '' He seemed mad but you can sense that he's going to laugh at you. Teasing you how you stupidly immersed chatting with an application. And it is an application of chatting with his self.

Giving up to retrieve the phone, you back on laying on the bed. Closing your eyes with the back of your hands. '' Laugh all you want. '' You told him. Neither a laugh or a sneer come from him so you remove your eyes only to be greeted with a topless Baekhyun who's heading towards you on the bed.

Now he's a mere inches on top of you. He leaned down on your ear kissing your cheeks in the process. '' You know, that Baekhyun is just all talk. '' He whispered seductively. He planted a firm kiss on your lips leaving you frozen on your spot. '' But not this Baekhyun. '' He added. '' Let start with ' *pins you on the wall and kisses you* ' ''

THE END

Heyyy people !!! Again, I'm sorry for my inactivity. There's a lot going on with my studies. So your understanding would be great.

Its a Baek's imagine and as always I posted it on their birthday but as I said there's a lot going on with my studies I didn't manage to focus on finishing it. Hope you'll enjoy it though.

Read-Vote-Comment is my Pleasure

Thank you
xoxo