Problem;Mistake ( Chanyeol )

You were in your sophomore year in college when you know him. Park Chanyeol, that's his name. He's got almost everything that every girl ever wanted in a guy.

He plays guitar, drums and even piano. He can serenade with his strangely addicting deep voice. He has a pair of round eyes which match his face perfectly ignoring his yoda-ish ears.

He's got a pretty smile with that perfect white teeth. His laugh is contagious and you can't help but laugh when he do. He likes to joke around, smile never leave his face and so does girls.

Chanyeol may be the definition of perfect which also make him a player. That one guy that think he can do anything he want, get anything he crave and own anything he desire. It changes with time and right now, you are the one he want, he crave and he desire the most.

Flowers would be placed on your table when you came and when you look at him for explanation, he only smile and wink. Of course, even he's a player, he's the ideal type and you like him. But the thought that he can't stick with one shove that feelings at the bottom of your heart.

You are not a loner but you are also not a fan being in a crowd or centre of attention. So when he surprisingly prepared an event where he serenade for you in the main hall, you ran away with a reddened face.

Girls started to look at you judgingly and by then you thought that Chanyeol is mad, and that he'll stop but no. He still doing his best in pursuing you to the point that you think this is part of a bet he made with his friends. So you demanded for him to stop.

" Stop this at instant, " you told him once at the café. " Stop making a fool out of me. "

He laughed, shaking his head. " No, " he simply said, " and who said that I'm making a fool out of you? "

You scoffed. " I know who I am. I'm not that one girl that every man in earth desire. So, " you looked at him. " be a nice guy and leave me alone. It's suffocating enough to have your fangirls staring at me. I don't need you to do the same. "

" Pabo, " he said. " That just add on the reason for me to protect you even more. "

You were dumbstruck. That is also the moment where you begin to let him being around you. At the library, at the café, and around the college where you became attached to him. He's changed. That's what you've been seeing how he acted and he got what he want from being persistent, you.

He's being the sweet boyfriend he'd always been. There was a day where you caught him flirting with his project partner. You saw this coming so you began to give him the silent treatment, avoiding him at any cost.

" Hey, where have you been? " He stopped you at the stairs. He leaned closer for a kiss but you look away, trying to walk away. He grab your hand in time, demanding an explanation.

" It's time for you to find someone new. I got it. " You told him without looking at him.

His brows furrowed. " What? "

" I know you aren't the type that stick with only one. I've seen this coming, " you said. " Just didn't expect it would be this soon. How's your project going? "

At the mention of project, he went stiff for a moment. You look up at him, trying to see his expression, only to meet his chest. He pulled you into a hug. " You were jealous. " He said and from the sound of it you know he's smiling. " I'm sorry. It's just a habit, " he pulled away to look into your eyes. " Not a bit of feelings. I swear. " Then he raise his right hand. So it's not over.

Not even a week after that, you caught him redhanded making out with some girl at the farthest corner of the library. He was kissing her neck. You don't what happen first. Either your loud gasp, the thud sound from the book you accidentally let go or Chanyeol bewildered face.

He let go of the girl and rushing to your side. You didn't even ran away, it's like your feet were glued to the floor. So when Chanyeol hold your hand to come with him, you just silently followed him with a blank face. He brought you to an empty class where he sit you down on the chair. He expected you to be mad but seeing your emotionless figure scare him even more.

He scratched his head while his other hand still holding yours. " I don't know where to start. But-- "

" There's nothing to start, it's over. " You said still with a blank face.

Chanyeol got flustered. " No! Listen, I'm really sorry. " He scooted closer. " I swear! That's nothing like what I feel about you. Please, just believe me. " He pleaded.

He then hug you, tighter than ever that you though all your broken pieces just now back into its place. You just let him continue to assure you, whispering comforting words and promises into your ears. You didn't realized that you were crying. It just flowed out of your eyes like it should be.

Starting on that day, Chanyeol never leave your side. He's making an effort to really prove to you that he mean what he said. Unless he has a class, he would stay with you. Even sneaking into your class just to make sure you weren't doubting him.

He really has changed. You thought as you smile in your dorm. You look out the window where a glimpse caught your eyes. Just when everything seems like they've changed into better way, Chanyeol just happened to ruin it. You can't believe your own eyes. It's really Chanyeol and he's sneaking into a girl's room. Then the light's off.

You undoubtedly walk to the next building of girls' dorm, heading towards the girl's room. Less than five minutes of walking, the room were before your very own eyes. God were really helping you in putting an end into this thing because the door were unlocked.

The problem is women think that he will change, he won't.

He was rushing. He can't wait.

Turning the door knob, you reached for the switch right next to it turning on the lights. And there he was lying on his side, half naked and shocked. The girl was shocked as well as she's not making any sound but managed to pull the sheets covering her body.

Chanyeol got on his feet. " Wait. I can explain. "

You looked away as he's trying to put on his jeans. " I'm done. " You told him and when he's done, he lifted your chin to make you look into his eyes. " We're done. It's over, once and for all. " Then you leave him dumbstruck. Never planning on turning back.

And men make the mistake thinking that she will stay, she won't.

THE END
A/N: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO EXO'S VITAMIN, HAPPY VIRUS, YODA!!! MAY YOU LIVE A HAPPY LIFE WITH LOVE FROM YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND EXO-L AROUND THE WORLD. WHOEVER IS READING THIS, DO ME A FAVOUR OF PRAYING THE BEST FOR HIM :) I JUST LOVE HIM SO DAMN MUCH (^3^)

ANYWAY THANKS FOR INVESTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME INTO READING THIS. THE CAPSLOCK IS NOT ENOUGH TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE (*¯︶¯*)

THANK YOU
XOXO
[v>_<]