♡Cola♡Baekhyun♡

"_____" is your name.

"Baek !",you shout as tears is rolling down your cheeks.

You saw him snuggle with his co-workers on site.He look flustered when he saw a crystal-clear liquid flowing out your eyes.

bamm !

You get in your room and slam the door.Baekhyun let out a regret sigh.You get home together with him as he pleading to do so.

"jagiya~",he knock the door.

"_____-yah~",he begging you to open the door.

"leave me alone,Baek !",you throw your phone to the door.

Ten minutes later...

You pick up your phone on the floor,broken.Theres a picture of you with Baekhyun as a wallpaper.Tears coming out from your eyes again.

You step out of the room with your teary eyes.Left and right you turn your head but Baek is nowhere to be seen.You go to the kitchen to grab some water.Well you lose a lot of water just now.You pour a glass of orange juice from the refrigerator and close it back.When you turn...

"Baek !",the glass slip off your hands and fall on the floor,broken.

"mianhae",he take a broom to clean it up.

"what now ?",you pointed to a dozen bottle of cola he bought.

He smirk at you while his hands is shaking a bottle of cola.

"yah ! yah ! yah !",your eyes widened.

"wae ?",he opening its cap now.

splashhh !

"nice Baek",he fires it on you.You are all wet now.

"my turn",he shakes another one,open its cap and fires it on himself.

"jinjja mwoneungeoya jigeum ?",you practically forming a smile.

"i am trying to make you forgive me",he walk closer to you.Lifting up your chin and make you look into his eyes.

He leans closer to you.Resting his head on your forehead.He slowly pull you into his arms.Without any words,you hug him back.As a sign you forgive him,you give him a quick peck on his cheeks.

"mianhae",he is loosening the hug.

"gwaenchana",you flashes a smile.

"this is what makes me never want to let you go",he cup your face.

"because you always forgive me no matter what",he kisses you on your forehead.

He moves on to your cheeks left and right.Finally moving on to your lips and it lasts longer there.

pak ! pak ! pak !

You guys turn around when you heard a clap.It is Yifan,best buddies of Baekhyun and also a hyung to him.

"Baek neo jinjja", he claps again.

"ah hyung~",Baek covered the soaked you from Yifan's eyes.

You bite your lower lips as your cheeks is shaded with red,embarassed.Yifan look at you with a smile.

"lets meet later then",he walks to the door and waves to both of you before close it back.

"so,where were we ?",Baekhyun wrap his hands around your waist.

"cola juseyo",you says with a smile.

THE END

So how was it ? Lame ? Boring ? Mianhaeyo~ vote or comment if you are interested

감사합니다

xoxo