♡Wanting You♡Kyungsoo♡

"_____" is your name.

Kyungsoo is laying down on the bed when a memory struck him.A memory where he lay next to you on the bed in the dark.Both of you would just remain silent while hugging each other.

Listening to each other heartbeat and calm breath.With you whispering comforting words sincerely that make his heart happy having you to be the one in his heart.

" I miss you ",utters Kyungsoo.

He turn to his left reaching for the pillow and bring it closer to his nose.Inhaling your scent left on it somehow make him a little bit happy.But he's craving for more of you.

" where are you ____-yah ",he let out a heavy sigh.

For what reason you left him with just a memo on the mirror he don't know.Well to be exact,he actually said something that hurt you.What more hurt than your own boyfriend yelling at you to get lost.

[" Kyungsoo ... "

"What ?! I told you to get lost didn't I ?! "]

His harsh words to you lingering in his mind.Adding his guilty feeling towards you even more.He can't forget you.Whether its day or night,your scent around the house make him feel like dying when he can't actually feel your presence by his side.

Kyungsoo walk down the stairs and all the memories haunting him.Every step he take remind him of your beautiful smile,your humor side,your mesmerizing face under the morning sunlight.He regret what he said to you.He is not himself at that moment,he mad at himself for letting out his anger at you when he had problem at his workplace.

He turned on the heater but the house seems so cold without you by his side.With your smile,he feels like can survive the winter without heater.

띵동~

Kyungsoo walk to the door,opening it.How ecstatic he is when you are standing right before his eyes.

" I come to get my things ",you said coldly.Without him inviting,you just step in straight into you guys bedroom.

Kyungsoo tailing your steps so he is now also in the bedroom you guys ONCE shared.You continue to move around the room gathering all your things left behind before packing them up in a bag you brought.

" I miss you ",he stated to you who is sitting on the floor packing your things. " wait ! ",he shouted when you stand up walking to the door with packed things.

" I said wait ",he grab your hands causing your bag to fall.He bring your hands to his face. " I need you ...I need you to stay ",he utters slowly.

You tried to pull your hands but his grip tighten.And now he bring your hands to his left chest where his heart located.

" I'm happy to see you at the door just now ...to be truth it feels like this house is brighten again with your presence ",he sadly talk.

" I'm sorry _____.I know my apologise would never get that wound on your heart to be gone but that's all I can do. I don't want you to leave me,I'm sorry for my harsh words I regret it.I want you to stay by my side ______ ",he said looking into your eyes.

" I miss your warm smile,your comforting words,your beautiful half asleep face ",he added.

With that you tears drop one by one without your consent.He let go of your hands and open his arms for you to hug him.You ended up crying at your place while cupping your face.You didn't leave nor moving towards him for a hug.

Slowly,Kyungsoo took brave steps towards you with his open arms.He had you in his arms.For a moment he feels like crying with you in his arms.Its been a while.What make him more happy is when you wrap your arms around his waist.

" I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry ",he repeat it as he feels guilty for his action and thankful for you who accept him again.

There's nothing more he want other than you.Hoping that you will see how much your love mean to him.

THE END

did I do well on this update ? Hope you guys like it though inspired by Open Arms by the vocal line ^^

READ-VOTE-COMMENT would be my pleasure

Thank you

xoxo