Appa ( Suho )

He pokes her little nose. She stirred while rubbing her pretty round eyes. " Wake up, princess. " He showered her with kisses and she giggles. " Where should we go today? " He stared into her eyes.

She put her forefinger on her lips which make him chuckles. " Oping.. " she says.

" Shopping? " And she nodded with a smile. " Eyyy, you're just like your mother. " He remarked but he can't resist her.

" Why is it me? It was you who's spoiling her with money. " He forget that her mother is right next to her, you. He rolls closer to you as she's now awake and left the room.

" Don't leave today. " He says, hugging you.

" And cancel my spa treatment for next 48 hours? " You asks and he nods.

" She's out of contro-- wait. You've booked a spa treatment beforehand? Someone is happy for leaving home. " He sulks.

You smiles. " Byeol appa. " He ignores you by backfacing you. " Jagiya, " still no respond. " Yeobo~ " You sang forcing him to turn around.

He smirks and you're confused. " Byeol-ah! " He calls. " Omma is going to leave us two again today! " Split second and your daughter is running towards you on the bed, questioning her father's statement.

You make a face to your husband seeing your daughter in the verge of crying. She's still not used of this new life, new schedule. " It's okay, appa will treat you to ice cream later. He'll spoil you with money like he always do. " Sarcasm. " Now, who's our Superman? " You asks her.

" Appa! " She shouts raising a fist in the air. You pat her head before leaving for a shower.

" Can I come? " You slaps his hand calling and mouthed 'pervert' to him.

°°°

An hour later and you're ready to leave after having breakfast together. You were worried of leaving the two together before but not anymore.

" What Hwijae said is right. Wives would love to leave eventually. " He stated while holding Byeol.

You laughs. " Superman..! "

" Doyawatta! " Byeol continues like she always do.

You make a heart above your head with you hands. " Saranghae, Byeol appa, Kim Joonmyeon. " You uttered. " Fighting, " you cheered and left.

He's carrying her on his back while bidding goodbye at you. " Look at your mother who was worried sick about me babysitting you all alone. She was, Byeol. Was. " He says lowly, still plastering a smile to you.

You were about to get on the lift when he slightly pulls you into a hug, sniffing your hair in the process. " Be safe, " he whisper. " And be back in two days. " He playfully warned. You nod.

" Annyeong. " Only now that you realize your daughter is tagging on his leg, hugging it while smiling at you. He managed to give a peck on your lips right before the lift closes, leaving you blushing. " Kim Joonmyeon. " You uttered with a sigh.

°°°

Suho walk back to the house. " Now, your eomma will miss me more. " He smiles.

THE END
Happy belated birthday to JunMa, wayyy belated actually. Anyway was it okay? Bcs I feel like it lacks emotion and idea. I'm sorry people, if it didn't meet your expectation. Do continue to support me, and I'll try to make a better one in the future.

Thank you
xoxo
[v>_<]