Chan-10 ( Chanyeol )

Hyun Jae's POV

I wake up early than usual since the school session start today.Thanks to my dad its new school,AGAIN.Yeah,my family moves a lot.We adapted to that because of my father's career.

Sometimes,its great since I dont have to say goodbye.Well to be honest,I didnt even managed to know anyone that close to say goodbye.

. . . . . .

"Omma take a bath first 'kay ?",says Mrs.Hyun while rubbing her eyes.She just woke up.

"its okay..I can walk..you should rest more",exclaims Hyun Jae."I know the way already..",she adds.

After a few minutes walking,Hyun Jae still cant find the school.All she see around her is houses.She break into cold sweat.

"are you okay ?",asks a boy tapping Hyun Jae's shoulder.Hyun Jae flinches due to spontaneous reaction.

Hyun Jae hold on to her sling bag,tight.That boy flashes a smile to her,showing a dimple on his left cheek.

He then giggles looking at Hyun Jae's face.He then stop when Hyun Jae give a death glare to him.

"I'm not a bad boy 'kay ?",he explains."new girl,huh ?",he add."come..I'll show you the way to the school..",he continues.

"how do you know I'm looking for a school ?",asks Hyun Jae.

"well,you're wearing a school uniform unless you want to escape the school..you're not right ?",he answers.

Hyun Jae nod her head,denying the 'escape' statement.

"how do you know which school I'm looking for ?",she asks again,super duper protective of herself.

Hyun Jae follow that boy steps while facing the ground,embarassed.

"I should look at his uniform ! what a dumb questions !",thought Hyun Jae.

"yeah,you should observe my uniform first..",replies the boy as if he can read Hyun Jae's mind.

Hyun Jae's face reddened listening to it.

"dont worry,its just a normal thing when girl is over-protective of herself..",the boy exclaims while flashing his smile again.

Hyun Jae feels something weird,something she never feel before.Her heart skip a beat.

Hyun Jae arrived at the school with that boy's help.After she asks about the office and thank him,Hyun Jae walk to the office.

"Hyun Jae,right ?",greet a female teacher with a big smile on her face as soon as Hyun Jae step in the office."come..",the teacher add.

After being explained 'bout the school,Hyun Jae follows the teacher's foosteps.They heading to Hyun Jae's class.

Class 2-2

The female teacher or Ms.Yeon step in first followed by Hyun Jae."class..this is Hyun Jae..",explain Ms.Yeon.

Hyun Jae look calm since this is not her first time in a new school.She bow 90degrees and then stand straight again.

"My na-name i-is Hy-hyun J-Jae..",she stutters.FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HER LIFE,SHE STUTTERS.

"are you okay Hyun Jae ?",asks Ms.Yeon.She look at the same direction as Hyun Jae and smiles.

"Chanyeol-ah ! I can see all your 32 teeths already..stop smiling like a fool..",jokes Ms.Yeon."you make her feel uncomfortable..",she adds.

"dont you know my quotes Ms.Yeon ?",asks Chanyeol."no matter what happens,I still smile like a fool..",he add with his hands gestures acting like a noble man.