Reacting to Corey's old photos

1740 words

I was sat in the living room while the guys were filming a fam 5 video. Corey said "What's up fam and to-". He was cut off by Colby falling into a ball pit. Colby stood up and said "Who put this ball pit here". I walked out the house and said "It was I who put the ball pit here".

Aaron looked at me and said "And who do you think I- I mean you do you think you are". Colby looked at me and said "You know your pretty cute". Corey looked at Colby and said "Okay bro not the time, anyways why did you put the ball pit there".

I looked at him and said "If I'm being honest, I think it was because my brother wanted me to". Corey looked at me and said "Fair anyways see ya". I nodded and then walked back inside.

About an hour later I heard Corey shout for all the roommates to film a video with him. Then Corey started his intro and said "What's up guy it's Corey here and today we are with the roommates minus Elton and today we are going to react to my old photos".

I looked at Corey and said "So we are going to see baby Corey". Corey looked at me and said "That is exactly what you are going to see today". Then Sam said "I don't think I have seen you as young as like a year ago". Corey looked at Sam and said "That's not very good".

Devyn looked at us and said "You guys are in for a treat". I looked at her and said "Well this just makes me feel nervous now". Aaron looked at Corey and said "Yeah I think I have only seen like one but like that is it". Sam looked at Corey and said "Devyn said we didn't know what we are getting ourselves into like Corey what was your childhood like".

Corey looked at Sam and said "Dude I look like very different when I was younger". I looked at him and said "I'm nervous to see baby Corey actually". Corey looked at me and said "Don't worry Y/n we will start off not crazy and then we will get crazier as we go". I looked at him and said "That sounds alright to me". Corey looked at us and said "Well this is in my high school years".

 Corey looked at us and said "Well this is in my high school years"

We looked at the photo and Colby said "Dude look really different". Corey looked at us and said "What do you think was I sexy or what". I looked at him and said "Well sexy isn't the exact word I'd use but put it this way you aren't ugly". Corey looked at me and then to the camera and said "Surprisingly that is actually what all of my ex-girlfriends have said to me".

I looked at him and said "Are you being for real". Corey nodded and Devyn said "Go on Y/n I know you want to say it so say it". I brought my face really close to the camera and said "If you are one of Corey's ex-girlfriends I just want to say, if you don't know I'm Y/n one of Corey's besties but you best know, even knowing your probably still in Florida but anyways you best know if I see you on the streets I will be going hard".

I sat down with everyone laughing and Corey said "Wow Y/n, that sounds like a threat". I looked at Corey and said "It is so watch out Corey's exes". Aaron looked at me and said "Okay remind me never to get on Y/n's bad side". I laughed while Sam said "How did you know she wanted to say something". Devyn looked at Sam and said "Well she was fiddling with her hands, and she does that every time she wants to say anything". Corey looked at us and said "Okay next photo".