Reacting to photoshopped photos part 2

1859 words

Today we was in the garage to do a part 2 of reacting to photoshopped photos. I sat in between Sam and Colby and Jake sat next to Corey and Colby. When Jake sat down and Jake said "What's up guys I'm here with Sam Goldencock, Aaron Doherty, Corey Scherer, Andy Beersack, Y/n Castersugar and Jake Webber and today we are reacting to memes again".

I looked at Jake and said "I love reacting to photoshopped photos they are always so funny". Corey looked at me and said "Oh yeah I agree". Aaron looked at us and said "What's going on or should I say how are you all doing". I looked at him and said "I'm doing good Aaron". Then Corey said "Jake wrote his password where he is supposed to write his username".

I looked at him and said "Seems like a Jake thing to do". Corey looked at us and said "His password is poopy fart 21". Jake looked at us and said "My mom made it for me". I looked at him and said "Very unique password Jake". Sam looked at us and said "We have a lot of photoshopped photos".

I looked at him and said "It's crazy how many there is". Jake looked at the camera and said "Thanks to everyone who did us some photos". I looked at the camera and said "And I said as the mom of the group that whatever one is the best we will frame it". Jake looked at the camera and said "Like your mom didn't do with your creative writing anyways lets see the first one".

 Jake looked at the camera and said "Like your mom didn't do with your creative writing anyways lets see the first one"

Jake looked at the camera and said "This isn't even photoshopped". I looked at him and said "I was thinking that like that photo looks to familiar for it to be photoshopped". Corey looked at us and said "That is 100% real". Colby looked at the photo again and said "Aww I love Nick Jonas". Jake looked at Colby and said "That's Kevin".

Colby looked at Jake and said "Well I bought Kevin". Corey looked at Colby and said "Kevin is priceless". I looked at the camera and said "Kevin needs more appreciation". 

I looked at Jake and said "What in the world is this"

I looked at Jake and said "What in the world is this". Colby looked at me and said "Y/n I think Jake is the Rock". I looked at Jake and said "Are you the Rock". Jake looked at me and said "I think so but yeah if you bully me I won't hesitate to tell Y/n".