four

"Good morning kookie"

"Good morning mom" he replied sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"Freshen up and come down for breakfast" his mom said kissing his forehead.

"Okay mom" he smiled.

--

Jungkook walked downstairs taking his bag when he noticed his father sitting on the dining table calling someone.

Why does this man always look suspicious?
I swear there's something going on inside his head.

He thought to himself.

His suspicions increased when his father mumbled something and hung up the phone quickly when he saw Jungkook coming.

He ignored it and sat on the dining table to eat his breakfast.

...

"Bye mom see you later!" He kissed her cheeks.

"Bye baby"

"Dad I'm going" he said in an uninterested tone. He couldn't just ignore him. Afterall, he was his father.

His father just nodded.

After getting the response, Jungkook carried on with his day.

.
.
.

"Damn bitch why do you look cute even with that pink hair?"

"That's my speciality you know. I can pull off anything" he said sassily flipping his hair.

"Ugh you look hot!" Yoongi came from behind and picked up Jimin on his shoulder and walked away.

"See you later kooks!"

"Seriously? You leaving me alone?" He mumbled.

Mumbling some curse words for his bestfriend, he walked for his next period.

"Mr. Jeon! You can enjoy the beauty of nature after this period. Now pay attention here!"

"Sorry miss"

This whole time, he wasn't concentrating on the teaching, his mind roamed to a certain someone whom he wanted to meet so badly.

You guessed it.

He wanted to go to that abandoned house and meet Taehyung as soon as possible.

He literally bunked rest of the lectures to go to Taehyung.

He texted Jimin on his way to the house telling him that he didn't feel well.

.
.
.
.

"Tae! You in here?"

"Oh why are you so early? Shouldn't you be in-"

"Oh I bunked" he answered simply.

"Oh kook what am I gonna do with you?"

--