twelve

"What do you mean mom?"

"I have a very powerful weapon for his weakness, baby"

"His weakness?"

"Money of course"

"Oh right. What weapon?"

.
.
.
.
.

"Tae!!!!!"

"Don't run you'll fall baby"

"I don't know why I can't control my excitement. Call Namjoon hyung too!"

"Hyung! Jungkook's here"

"What happened kook?"

"My mom alone, can ruin that man. She doesn't need us. My mom's really a superhero!"

"How is she gonna do it?"

"The whole company which he says it's his is actually mom's"

Both brother's mouth hung open.

"Whaaat?!"

"Yes! I know you won't believe me. But, it's grandfather's and now it's mom's. My dad doesn't have any rights on this company"

"Wtf?! Tell us everything baby!"

"Ok so basically, my mom's rich. And I'm knowing it just 10 minutes ago. The company was passed to mom by her father. When she fell in love with dad and married him, she made him the CEO. And this led to all of these and she didn't even knew what was going on inside her company. He used to trouble us for so long now but mom didn't leave him because she still loved that asshole and thought he'd change, but after hearing this, she lost it. She's gonna divorce him, take the company back and rest is our job-"

"Wait before you talk about our job, lemme just digest these informations"

Jungkook chuckled to namjoon's statement.

"Ok continue" Taehyung sighed.

"You know we can't just take away his money. We need him to suffer. We need to collect proof about his misdeeds and make his life hard"

Jungkook smirked before explaining the plan to the brothers.

--

Sorry for the short chapter.