eleven

"Jeon what?!"

"Han-seo"

"Jeon Han-seo as in my father?!!"

"What?!"

"Oh god will you guys shut up I'm trying to read something!"

"Namjoon hyung, come here! Fast!"

"What is it?" He entered their room and met with Jungkook's teary eyes.

"Why are you crying kook?"

He didn't hear anyone around him. He knew his father was cruel, rude, judgy or any bad adjectives you'd like to use. But, he never thought his father would be a killer.

He was crying not being able to believe the information Taehyung just told him.

"Kook.. Jungkook... Jungkook!"

"Huh?" He came back to the real world and broke down again.

"Hyung! My father h-he... H-he is the one who k-killed you guys! Hyung I-I'm so sorry" he cried out while hugging Namjoon.

"It's not your fault kookie. Don't blame yourself ok?" He tried to comfort but Jungkook just wouldn't stop. He was feeling guilty for a thing he had not done.

"Bun... Do you want us to cry?" Taehyung said softly while pulling Jungkook for a hug.

"Don't cry baby. He's not worth your precious tears"

"Y-you are right. He's not worth it, he's not worth anything. I wanna kill him tae" he said with with teary eyes.

"Don't, baby. Please?"

"He troubled mom and me so much. I wanna take revenge of you guys and mine too. Is there any way I can do that?"

"Yes. It is the reason we were killed. Money."

"We used to work there. We were one of the young employees who he had cheated. We tried to show the world about how he uses false means to earn money" Namjoon explained.

"He just shot us dead. After knowing about our death nobody dared to go against him ever again"

"I'm gonna go against him, hyung. I'll destroy him!"

"Please don't put yourself in danger bun..." Taehyung warned.

"Don't worry Tae. You guys should help me"

"How?" Namjoon questioned.

"Look, nobody can see you guys, only I can. Only I can hear you, only I can touch you"

"We can also touch you. Only you"

"That's another advantage" he smirked.

"How are we gonna do this?"

"I just need your support and brain. Rest, leave it on me. But first, I need to talk to mom about this"

"Ok then"
.
.
.
.

"Mom mom!"

"Yes kooks why are you in a hurry?"

"Is dad here?" He whispered.

"No he's in office why?"

"I need to tell you something very very important!"

"Ok sit"

"Ok so.. a friend of mine told me that, his brother used to work at dad's company and was killed because he tried to go against dad"

"Wha..." His mother was too shocked to speak anything.

"That's not the matter right now. It's... I wanna destroy that man and ruin his everything. But I don't know how..."

She gave an evil smirk which left Jungkook in confusion.

"Aww don't worry baby. Your mother isn't as simple as she seems"

--