A/N - The End

First of all, thank you for reading. You guys truly make my writing experience a whole heck of a lot better. You made it through 30,891 words. I've had a lot of fun writing in the past few months, and it's been a great way to pass the time. This was a step out of my comfort zone as a writer, and I was definitely worried to post something I wasn't proud of, but I feel as though it lived up to my expectations, despite my hesitation. Your continued support is what pushed me to be the best I can. This is only my second book on this platform, and I think you've already blew my expectations out of the water. I never expected this many people to enjoy my books, and it's mind blowing.

That being said, I will be taking a few months off. I will still be posting chapters of You're Better Off Without Me, but I can't guarantee a schedule currently. My life has been pretty crazy recently, and it's getting hard to keep to a fixed schedule. As promised, I will finish the book. It just might take longer than expected.

After finishing You're Better Off Without Me, I will most likely be taking a bit to get some ideas and start new books. You can expect to wait until at least mid July for a new book. I can however, say that my next book will be a vigilante book. I find it easiest to write books like that, and it may just be the sequel to Black and White, depending. 

Again, thank you so much for reading. I hope you all have a wonderful day/night, and I'll see you all later, yeah? Bye! <3 <3 <3