Wednesday 2 ( part 3 )

FIN.

Y/N'S POV

After that day Jenna spoke to me and told me we shouldn't do that again because she loves my brother and I'm gonna get in trouble if he finds out. I'll admit I was kinda upset not really like UPSET that she doesn't want it to happen again, but I respect her decision.

It's my brother's birthday tomorrow, Jenna wants me to come with her to surprise my brother in his business trip, I said I didn't wanna come and I don't celebrate birthdays it's true and I just don't wanna see my brother peppering her with his disgusting kisses. It's a torture seeing them together, it hurts my little black heart

" Please Y/n? Just one time please? I promise I won't force you to celebrate his birthday next time just please? " She begged. If only she was begging for my touch I'll gladly allow her, but that? No " Y/n/n pretty pweaseee~? " She plead with her puppy eyes. Who can resist that?

" Ugh. Fine " I uncrossed my arms and looked at her coldly. She was dancing amd jumping around like a kid, I fought back a smile since she looks so cute. I love you, even if your not mine.

" Thank you soo much Y/n! I bet your brother will be so happy! Lets sleep now I'm so excited! But can you cuddle with me please? " She showed me her puppy eyes again. Ugh, I really can't resist this woman. I rolled my eyes amd nodded

" Yey! I love you Y/n " Yeah, as a friend.

We packed our luggages first before we cuddle and went to sleep. But at least I get to cuddle with her y'know?

- Next day -

This whole trip will be a torture I swear, remind me why did I agreed with this again? Be thankful I love you Jenna. You know if it wasn't her I already sliced her neck.

" Aren't you excited Y/n?! " She squealed in excitement as we entered the car. I'm the driver she's the passenger. I just sighed and shook my head

" Be thankful I love you Jenna " I mumbled quietly. Jenna turns her head to me and gave me a confused look

" did you say something? " Said Jenna

" Nothing " We arrived in the airport and she excitedly got out of the car. I swear I can kill a person right now

" Calm down ortega. People is looking at you like you're some kind of a 6 year old girl finally meeting her father " I rolled my eyes as I got our luggages out of the trunk

" Ugh, shut up Y/n " She rolled her eyes at me. As we got into the airplane she looks worried.

" What's wrong Jenna? " I asked, she looks at me worriedly " Aaron isn't replying to me texts " Said Jenna, I sighed.

" Maybe he's sleeping or taking a bath Jenna he'll reply to you later. Besides you might spoil your surprise " She nodded and held my hand as she puts hee head on my shoulder.

- A few hours later -

We arrived at Hawaii. Jenna excitedly texted my brother's managee saying we arrived. It's realky cold her so we wore our sweater

" Sheesh, it's cold her " Said Jenna, I don't mind it though I like winter.

" Here we are at his apartment Y/n! I'm so excited! I bet he'll froze there and looked at me as if he's dreaming " Damn, she didn't have to tell me that. Get a grip L/n you can do this, I hope I won't cry though. Damn, I don't even cry at someone.

As we approached, I heard faint moans and whimpers. I don't know if Jenna can hear it though. She fished out the spare key from her pocket.

I was holding the cake it says ' happy birthday hubby and happy ANNIVERSARY ' shit, that stings.

" 3 2 1 HAPPY BIRTH- " Jenna was cut off with a loud moan and my brother's groan

" Ugh~ more daddy more ~! Ugh fuck so good ahh ahh ahh ohhh " The woman screamed as my brother pounds her in missionary.

" Ugh, fuck baby~ you like that huh? You like this big- " And then he was cut off with Jenna's voice. We stood there frozen our eyes wide.

" Baby? Who's that? Hey! Get out of here you're in the wrong room! " The woman shouts.

" Jenna.. " My brother said quietly, I swear if Jenna wasn't here he's face is already bloody.

Jenna fell into her knees and tears streaming down her cheeks " why Aaron? Why? " Jenna said quietly and lowered her head. My brother looked at me and I looked at him angrily, how dare he cheats on this precious girl beside me.

" Jenna let me expla- " He was cut off when Jenna yelled.

" Fucking WHY?! Aaron!? WHY?! Am I not enough!? I gave you all of me! I gave you my body I gave you everything! I gave it all for you even though my family doesn't like you! YOU! BETRAYED ME! fuck Aaron why!? " Jenna broke down. The woman just looked at Aaron angrily and picks up a robe and left.

" Jenna let me explain plea- " He picks up his robe and before he can even approach Jenna she ran.

" Y/n.. " I looked at him straight faced. I went to his kitchen and I placed the cake on top of the counter.

" Great job brother, you did it again " I walked out of his face and slammed the door in front of him.

I ran and find Jenna. I asked them if they saw a 5'1 girl with a grey sweater and they pointed the beach. I immediately said thanks to them and I ran to the beach, I found Jenna sitting on the sand while staring at the sunset.

I calmed my breathing down and sat beside her " Y'know Y/n? Sometimes I wonder why? Why do people need to cheat when they can tell it to the person they used to love? " I sighed, seeing her puffy eyes, red nose, and tear stains makes my heart ache.

" You didn't deserve him Jenna, you didn't deserve this. He's an asshole " She hugged her knees and just listened to me.

" Y'know why I looked at him as if I hate him? Because he does this all the time. Different girls every year, he's a heart broker. "

" Yeah, I wish I find someone who'll treat me better " She sighed. But I'm that someone Jenna.

" Jenna, can I ask you something? "

" Hmm? "

" Can I court you? I know you still wanna heal yourself before you enter in a relationship again but I'm willing to wait for you, I'll show you that I'm different from my brother. I always treat like a woman needs to be treat, I'll always be there when you need me, I'll always love you like there's no tomorrow. I'm willing to give it all for you too Jenna, you know? When I first saw you I immediately pity you because I know you're my brother's next target. I'm not really soft at someone, but Jenna to you? My heart beats faster whenever I saw you " I held her hand amd bring it to my chest

" You feel that? That is when you're here with me fuck whenever I see you? My heart goes 150 miles per hour Jen. Jenna I love you " She tears up while looking at me.

" Yes, yes Y/n I'm allowing you to court me " My jaw dropped

" Really!? " She nodded

" Thank you Jenna, thank you so much " I teared up. This is my first time crying to someone that I like. I'm crying like Jenna said yes when I proposed to her. Soon Jenna soon.

" Lets go? It's getting late we might catch cold " I smiled, she nodded and we booked an apartment where we'll stay for a while and travel Hawaii. Far from my brother's apartment.

We watched our recently favorite movie and ate her favorites. I swear I'll give it all for this woman

EYYY SO SWEER Y/N. WHERE CAN I FIND ANOTHER Y/N?!?!? JOKE

Please leave a vote ty<3