Tired ( F )

Y/N'S POV

I was eating a carbonara while scrolling up on Tiktok and blushing when I see an edit of my love, Jenna Ortega. How lucky am I? Jenna was my long time crush since I was 17 and she was in Stuck in The middle.

I met her when I was celebrating my 20th birthday, I bumped into her and fell in love. We became friends for 3 years and I asked her if I could court her and luckily she agreed. I courted her for 5 months and she answered me and said ' yes ' that was the most happiest day ever in my life.

Our anniversary is near and I'm planning to take her to a date on a rooftop where we can see the beautiful sky and have a romantic night.

While I was scrolling I saw a video of Jenna sleeping while the make up artists puts make up on her face. Aww, my baby looks so tired.

Even when she sleeps she's still pretty, goddamn. I heard the door bell and I placed my plate on the counter and ran to the door.

I opened and was met with a tired Jenna Ortega. She was pouting looks at me with sleepy eyes. I immediately took her bag and let her in.

I placed her bag on the couch and she sat there waiting for me.

" Poor baby, are you okay? " I pout, I sat beside her and gave her a hug.

She snuggled on my neck and hummed as her response.

" Oh Cara Mia, are you hungry? I cooked some food " I asks, she nodded. I stroked her hair and placed a kiss on her head. How I love this woman.

" Yes " She says, she really needs to take a rest, I'll ask her manager if he could give her a 3 days day off.

" Come on baby lets eat " I was about to stand up when she hugged me tight.

" Don't go, stay please " She says while her face still on my neck, I chuckled and carresed her arm with my thumb.

" How am I supposed to feed you then? Come on Mon cher, you need a rest I promise after you eat I'll cuddle with you " I said softly.

" Hmm, fine, you promised " She groaned and let me go. I giggled and held her arm. We went to the kitchen and I prepared the food.

Aftet she ate I gave her a relaxing shower so her muscles will soften. I filled the bath tub with a warm water and her favorite bath bomb.

We went on the bathtub and I massaged her back slowly and her scalp. We stayed there her head on my chest while her eyes are closed.

We changed into comfy clothes and went to bed. I spooned her over hugging her waist and kissing her shoulder.

" Thank you my love " She says, she turned to look at me, I looked at her confused.

" What are you thanking for? " I asked.

" For taking care of me, I'm so lucky I have you " She says and snuggled her face onto the crook of my neck her favorite place. I stroked her hair softly smelling the vanilla smell of her shampoo.

" Don't thank me Cara, I should be the one saying that, why don't you take a break hmm? So that you can relax for a bit. " I heard a snore as her response. I chuckled and hugged her.

I will never leave this woman.

This imagine is inspired by that video I saw on Tiktok where Jenna was sleeping while they put make up on her face. She's gorgeous <3

Please leave a vote<3 Ty “ψ(`∇´)ψ