Goofy

[ ayo, I apologize for not posting yesterday :( ]

When you found Jenna's old goofy videos

Y/N'S POV

I've been laughing at this video for 20 minutes, it's a compilation of Jenna's musically videos.

" Oh my godd~ *wheeze* " I held my stomach as I continue laughing. Jenna was upstairs taking a bath, while me? I'm here rolling on the floor can't stop laughing.

" Babe, you've been laughing and rolling on the floor for like 1 hour? What are you laughing at? " Said Jenna as she closed the door and came downstairs. She approached me and I gave her my phone.

( video above, just swipe it )

" Babeee-uhh this is literally so EMBARRASSING " I continued laughing while Jenna's re- thinking her life desision ( I meant face palming )

" babe *hics* oh my *hics* " A tear escaped my eyes as I tried to calm my self. Jenna was just looking at me trying not to laugh, but finally she gave in when I mimicked her old musically video.

" Babe stop.. I can't " She fell down off the couch and rolled on the floor. We continued laughing as we calmed down.

" Oh my god Jenna, you're so funny " I cupped her face and gave her a peck. She pouted and I chuckled.

" But seriously babe that was really embarrassing " She crossed her arms and sat up her back facing me.

" Aww my baby is sulking. I'm sorry baby I'll just give you kisses? " She shook her head like a child not wanting to eat her veggies

" Not enough "

" Hmm 'bout cuddles too? And then we'll watch your favorite movie while eating your favorite food hmm? Or after that I'll make love to you hmm~? " I approached her and whispered the last one on her ear. I can feel her whole face blushing right now.

She faced me and buries her face in the crook of my neck, she hits my chest a few times, not too hard.

" I hate you Y/n " She said while her face still in the crook of my neck

" I love you too baby " I kissed her head. We stayed on that position for a few minutes and we decided to order her favorite food amd cuddle while watching her favorite movie.

( Short one eh? Give a vote please<3 ty )