Fucked up? ( V.C )

( WOOHOO 30K READSSSSS TYSM I LOVE Y'ALL<33 )

Wake up in the morning, work, smoke, weeds, sexclub, sex, sleep, and repeat. This turns up into a routine of mine everyday, I couldn't feel happiness. But I feel, arousal, sadness, tiredness, boredom, madness. Stress has been my enemy since I became a teen, at the age of 22 I'm all alone. No friends, no families, nothing, whores? Yes. Money all over me, bitches beside me, buying different brands of cars, mansions.

Sometimes I hear them call me cold bitch? Well, it describes me well. Man, I'm getting old and I'm still single. Been into different relationships. Nothing worked out well.

After doing all the shit I do at my company I go to my favorite club, to have some fun y'know? If you went to a club to not do anything and just sit bitch what the fuck are you even doing there? Doesn't make sense, go have some fun dude! Get some bitches!

Sitting on the stool I ordered a vodka and a tequila drinking it at the same time the liquir running down to my throat. Ugh, bitch that hits. I picked up a box of Marlboro and pick a stick, lighting it up and and blowing it to the woman beside me. She looks annoyed, she looked at me and her expression changed immediately.

" Y/n! How are you baby? I miss you~"
I smirked, I pulled her closer to me by holding her waist.

" Just to have some fun " She bit her lower lip while looking seductively at me. Hmm, not my type of girl tonight.

" Jade! You bitch come here! " A woman in a tight black dress called. I eyed her, she's a brunette, a bit tall maybe 5'5? Or 5'4. Cute, has doe eyes. A little bit closer.

" Ugh, yes coming!  " I giggled and took my arms off of her. " Meet me later " She smirks. Sorry, not tonight.

Ordered 2 beers while waiting for my target for tonight. I saw someone walk towards here, a short brunette. She came closer, she was wearing a croset and her hair was tied into a bun. Ooh~ cute. Her button noes.

" Hi, can I get a martini? Thank you " She smiled to the bartender. Hmm, how can I talk to this cute girl tonight?

Veryyyy shortttttt

Part 2??????

Leave a vote please<3 Ty “ψ(`∇´)ψ