Uncomfortable

( I actually felt bad about Jenna when she posted her latest picture. People were sexualing her. I felt bad for her so I guess I'll not write smuts FOR NOW ) * y'know I think some of them are men. * ( don't hate me for that. Im just used seeing men sexualize women and blame it to us )

Jenna posted something revealing on IG and some people sexualized her. She felt upset and uncomfortable so she called you.

JENNA'S POV

I just posted a picture of me on IG. I was wearing my lace nightgown cause  I was about to sleep. My fans immediately liked my photo and compliment me. I just turned my ringtone down so it doesn't disturb me while watching TV.

I was kinda bored so I opened my IG and a lot of people are saying

'Stop sexualizing Jenna. They don't deserve you Jen'

'Shut up perverts! #protectJennaOrtegafromtheperverts'

'I'm really done with this people sexualizing women.'

'This is straight up annoying. It feels very uncomfy when people do this'

'Most of them are men and women. Really, y'know indians chinese pakistans don't hate me for that! I just see a lot of them AND I'm not racist! "

' so hot Jenna, come over my house please? '

' Mommy? I wanna fuck you so bad Jenna '

' yes show more of your skin baby girl '

' this is why I'm not straight. Because of this damn perverted old men '

' come baby girl ' and some ' Fuck me Mommy '

' why are blaming it on us men? She posted something revealing. Did she even check her the picture she posted? Of course men Will say something inappropriate. Don't blame it to us blame it to her. '

* Replies *

' I swear if  I know where you're living I will rip your head off '

' are you fucking thinking!? '

' you're a fucking asshole '

' Go to hell you fucking looking like a dick head dog '

' stfu. Let your perverted friends suck your small penis idiot '

' go get a brain dude '

That guy who posted that was write I didn't check the picture I will post before I posted it.
Some of them wrote a very long paragraph. Seriously? This generation is so fucked up. I felt upset and very uncomfortable. I called Y/N cause I missed her and I want her to comfort me. I guess she's already furious right now cause she's updated at everything I post.

I dialed Y/n's number and she picked up immediately " Hey Y/n? Baby can you please- " She cut me off " I'm coming over babe "

Then she hangs up I just frowned and layed on my bed. I shouldn't have posted that. I sat up and and picked my phone up I checked the picture that I posted and I gasped. So that's why, my nipples are kind of noticeable ( don't get me wrong. I just checked what happend and Why are people sexualizing her ) I placed my phone on top of my drawer and I held my face on my hands

" I feel so fucking stupid " I sighed. I wish I can go back to the day that everybody is innocent and very respectful

I heard some keys shuffling and a door opening. I guess that's Y/n I gabe her my spare key so there's no need to worry. I heard her footsteps near so I sat up " Baby? " She knocks a few times and opened  the door.

I saw her carrying 2 plastic bags. I guess she buyed something. She approached me and sat on the edge of the bed " My love are you okay? I saw some of your so called 'fans' sexualizing you on your post " I felt a tear left ny eye " I feel so fucking stupid Y/n they were right I  supposed to check the picture I posted "

Y/n sat beside me amd wiping the tears thay were spilling " I'm sorry baby you don't deserve that hun, and it's part of your career wifey " She used the pet name that I made me smile little but it disappeared quickly.

" C'mere " She opened her arms and I hugged her and sobbed on her shoulder. " Shh baby " She rubbed my back to sooth me. She always does that when I'm upset. 15 minutes later I stopped sobbing andI pulled out of our hug " Thank you so much honey. I love you, I can't imagine my self without you " She pouted and held my face on her hands

" Aww baby, I love you too wifey. My life will be lifeless if you're not beside me " She leaned in and our lips touched. This is the 2nd most romantic kiss she ever gave me. The first one was our first kiss, now this. I'm falling so much deeper

We kissed passionately and when we ran out of breath we pulled out.

" I'm so in love to you wifey. You're on my mind 24/7 I smile everytime I think of you, my heart aches when I see you cry. I'm so lucky that I have you, you're always there when I need you. You healed this broken heart of mine jenna " She pointed her heart.

" You know? I even imagine us with our kids in beach chasing each other while our kids build a san castle, we just watched them our heart melting. After that day we made love and that was the most romantic scene and tge most unforgettable one. Then we were old and I still remember that moment of us. " A tear left her eye. My heart aches and I pouted. We're so in love that we're inseparable we barly argue!

" Aww hubby, don't cry please. I also imagine us with our kids " I hugged her tight

" I imagined that after I gave birth to our second baby you were so happy and excited you even peppered me with your kisses every day. Then a few months later our baby girl is 1 year old while our baby boy is 9 months old. I saw you playing with them, and our baby girl on top of you and our baby boy beside you. You were snoring with them and that was the most heart melting scene I've ever noticed. You give me everything I need. You always make my heart flutter with your sweet nothings. Every morning you always give me my favorite flowers " She sobbed on my shoulder for a few minutes

" I love you so fucking much Ortega "

" I love you too so fucking much L/n "

We pulled out and she gave me a peck. I pouted " Why just a peck? "
She chuckled " you'll get more later baby. But lets eat first and then cuddle while watching your favorite movie, then I'll shower you with my kisses how 'bout that? " Jenna's face lit up and immediately held Y/n's hands to get the plastic bags and eat.

" You're the best part of my life mi amor / cara mia " They both said. They looked at each other and raised their eyebrow " Did you say something? " They both said, they stared at each other for a  few seconds then laughed.

THIS IS SO CUTE HELP😭- #PROTECTJENNA

Words : 1200

PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE<3