Call out my name ( Y/N G!P )

( Listen to Call out my name by The Weeknd if you want to of course )

Y/N'S POV

We found each other, I helped you out of your broken place. You gave me comfort, but falling for you was my mistake.

" I guess it was all just.. Sex " Says Jenna. I scoffed and looked at her in the eyes, she was looking at me like she was bored. We were fighting over the same topic again. I can't believe this, I thought she wasn't the person the other people were talking about... She was a playgirl.

" Seriously Jenna? " I crossed my arms and leaned on the counter.

" You gave me comfort, but falling for you was my mistake. I put you on top! I claimed you so proud and openly! And when times were rough I made sure I held you close to me! Wasn't that enough Jenna?! Why can't you love me the way I love you?! Fucking shit Jenna! " I was so mad. I gave it all for her. I sacrificed everything for her.

She sighed and open the refrigerator to get some beer.  She opened one and took a sip from it. " Are you done? " She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

" I want you to stay Jenna! Why can't you wait? Why can't you wait till I fall out of love? I said I didn't feel nothing when you went out with Percy, but I lied. I almost cut a piece of myself for your life " I took some from her and opened it. I was upset and mad. Just, why can't she love me?

" We already did this several times Y/n. And it always leads to sex! What can I do?! I can't just force my self to love you! I already told you before we went into this relationship, I told you that I will just get bored and leave you with a broken heart. But what did you do? You were hard headed I only accepted this becaue of your body. You should've listened to them. " She says. Damn, that hits. It made my heart ache.

" Now excuse me, I'm going to the club with Percy " She said getting her purse and was about to walk away. I turned my head to her immediately after hearing that name. I held her wrist and looked at her madly. I was furious.

" Who are you going with?! " I clenched my jaw. She rolled her eyes and tried to get her wrist out of my hand but I was holding it firmly.

" The fuck?! You didn't hear?! I said I am going with PERCY " I pinned her on the refrigerator aggressively and she gasp as her back touched the cold thing. " You know damn well I don't like that percy with you no? " I gritted my teeth. She tried to let go but I just pinned her there firmly.

" So? As if I care that you don't like him he's just my friend so calm the fuck down " She rolled her eyes once again, I swear her eyeballs will get stuck there if she don't stop rolling her eyes. " Drop that fucking attitude Jenna " I said, I noticed her shudder and I smirked a smirk that she can't notice.

" I know that you still want me. Plus, you haven't ended things from us. Stop hiding the fact that you love me Jenna. And drop your fucking attitude. '

" What if I don't want to? " She smirked and tried to let go from me but failed. " Then I'll make you to "

" Ugh. Just fucking let go of me Y/n, plus you have many whores there to fuck right? " Now I smirked, the smirk is noticeable. " Ooh, is the one and only Jenna Ortega jelly? " She lowered her head to jide her blush but I saw it.

" Don't. Fucking. Go " I said seriously. She looked up at me having the same expression. " I. Don't. Fucking. Care "

" You don't want to huh? " I went closely to her ear knowing well that her ears are sensitive. " Let see if you still want to when I make you beg for me to cum. " I smirked when I saw her ear get red and her face also.

" Make me then " I crashed my lips to her. It was one of the most, teeth clashing, messy kiss, ever. I wander my hands to her beautiful body, and she puts her hands on my nape.

I grinded my hard-on to her and she moans inside our kiss. I tapped her legs signalling her to jump. I catched her and placed her on the counter.

I grabbed her tits and played with them. God, I love her tits. I pulled out and kissed her jaw to her neck making sure I kiss every spot. I found her pulse point and suck on it making a hickey, she moaned. Fuck, her moans are music to my ears.

I tugged on the dress she's wearing and looked at her. " May I? " She nodded amd I took off her dress admiring every part of her body. I took her bra off and throw them somewhere. I immediately latched my mouth to her tits, I sucked on it like a hungry baby, I nibbed on her nipple and she hissed " Fuck, dont do that " I just smirked and went to give tge other one attention. Her hand was gripping my hair and I groaned when she gripped harder.

I placed my hands on her thighs and rubbed it gently " Can I? " she rolled her eyes " Fuck yes Y/n! " I chuckled. She sounded so eager to be fucked.

I took her laced panties off, even though she looks good in it, it looks even better on the floor.

I groaned when I touched her wetness " Hmm, so wet for me huh Ortega? " I said placing a smug smirk on my face " Shut the fuck up and just fuck me Y/n "

" Ooh, eager are we? "

I'm about to fuck this bitch on the counter.

I'm sorry for leaving you hanging!!!
But Iwill continue this tom!

Leave a vote please! Ty<3 (^v^)