You're so fine it's crazy!

( Ugh! Jenna is so fine without trying! I'm literally screaming, giggling, kicking my feet, smiling like an idiot, biting my fist, like. JENNA )

Y/N'S POV

I was watching my favorite actress's movie, The fallout. There was that scene where she kissed Mia, I got a little bit hot so I went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

I decided to open instagram while drinking water. And I'll tell you, it's a bad idea, baddest mistake I've ever made. I was met with Jenna's new IG post, and girl! She was so FINE. I spat the water I was drinking and almost choke by it. Jenna is gonna be the death of me. I went to call Emma to ask if she saw Jenna's IG post.

" hey Y/n "

" Huh? Who said I'm gay?! "

" bitch what?.. No one said you're gay. Even though YOU ARE gay "

" Bitch! Did you see that?! "

" See what whore? "

" Jenna fucking Ortega's IG post?! "

" Oh that! "

" Yes bitch! I almost died because of it! "

" What!? why? What happend? "

" I was watching her movie The fallout, and there was this scene where she was making out with Mia. So y'know, I got a little bit hot and I decided to go to the kitchen to drink a glass of water but Man! That was a bad idea! I saw her post and I spat the water I was drinking and almost choke! She'll be the death of me fr "

" uhm girl.. LOL.. I'm gonna be filming a movie with her 😏 "

" Bitch what!? "

" Yes slut. I am. "

" You lucky bitch! "

" 😝😝😝"

" Emma Istg If you're lying I will barge in to your house. "

" Not lying dude, I was actually texting her earlier about our film 😏 I got her number bitch 😝 "

" OMG you're such a lucky bitch! Can I get her number? Pretty PLEASEEEEE "

" UH NO why would I? 😝 "

" EMMA I'M BEGGING YOU! PLEASEEEEEEE PRETTY PWEASE "

" No. "

" I'll tell Georgie about the crush you have in him when we were in middle school 😏 "

" AND The embarrassing things you did "

" UGH! FINE FUCK YOU Y/N I WILL KILL YOU ISTG "

" 😝😝😝😝 "

" BE THANKFUL YOU'RE MY BESTFRIEND CAUSE I COULD'VE KILLED U ALREADY "

" it's 09********* "

" Thank you honeybunchsugarplum 😘 "

" Fuck you. If you tell Jenna that I gave her number to you I will brutally murder you istg. "

" Calm down Jamal. I will not tell her I promise✋ "

" You better. "

I texted Jenna, it took her a couple of minutes to reply.

" Hi! " I texted.

" Who's this? " I almost screamed when she replied. I mean who wouldn't?! The one and only JENNA ORTEGA replying to you!