Waiting for You

( Hey btches I haven't posted since 638482745 years ago. So here I am )

—to hurt u.

( Short Ig, I'm thinking of making a poem???? ) — pls I haven't even learn it☠️

Y/N'S ( problematic ass ) POV

Here I am in our balcony wearing a silk nightgown the moonlight making my skin glow, holding my glass of red wine I'm still waiting for her.

My hair flew with the soft breeze, now I'm looking at the lights of the building in this city. She promised, she promised that she'll comeback. It's been 6 years darling, and I'm still waiting. I sighed as the time flew I'm losing hope, the thought of her with someone new has crossed my mind but I shrugged it off thinking she wouldn't do that.

I shook my head not noticing a tear has dropped from my eye. I wiped it and took the last sip of my red wine. Thinking of getting drunk tonight I shrugged it off, I still have to go to my shitty work tomorrow. I sighed deeply.

I placed the glass on the kitchen counter and walked to my bed room ( actually OUR bedroom ) I feel like dancing romantically tonight. I layed on the bed hugging the pillow the she's always using missing the scent of her I felt like crying again.

Missing the scent of you love
I feel  flying like a dove.
When would you comeback?
I already miss your warmth
I'm still waiting for your warm smile
Embrace me with your warmth.
Loving you sincereqly

—Y/n L/n.

Reading the letter I made I'm still learning how to make a poem. I can't sleep, I got out of our bedroom and went to the balcony again to breathe fresh air. Tears started swelling in my eyes. I couldn't hold it anymore, so I let it all out. I cried out until my eyes were sore. Leaning on my hands and rubbing my face aggressively I sobbed.

I was stressed and depressed. I had many problems.

I miss her so bad. I wanna feel the warmth of her lips I want her to hug me tight. But I could only imagine that.

I will still wait for you Mi Vida.

There's a part 2 Ig.

Please leave a vote (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤ Ty<3 (⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)