Threesome?

( Idk what I'm doing and why I'm still awake at 4AM )

It was Valentines day and you didn't expect what was going to happen.

Y/N'S POV

I am now in my kitchen eating.my salad while scrolling down on tiktok. It was valentines day, and I don't give a fuck about it. It's just another day of being alone, or sometimes I'll hang out with Jenna and Emma. Who cares if you're alone on valentines? I was about to go to Instagram when Jenna and Emma texted me with the same sentences.

" Y/n, will you come with us to our hang out spot? "

Oop. I didn't expect that, I mean, they usually just come to my house and eat my food y'know?

" yeah, sure " I replied. We have this hang out spot that Jenna, Emma, and I only knows. It's near to the lake and has a great view of the sky, it's great to watch sunsets there.

I cleaned up my mess and went upstairs to change my clothes. Of course I wouldn't go there looking like a bombed rat. ( pls— I'm dying 💀 ) After I'm done I got my keys and drove there. When I arrived I saw Jenna and Ems, they look like they're arguing. Jenna rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, same as Emma.

Jenna saw me and ran to me. " Omg Y/n Hi! " Says Jenna, she smiled sweetly at me. Oh my god, I'm falling again. Emma follows " Omg Y/n! " Emma squealed, Oh my fucking— okay, I love them both okay? It's just I don't know! I don't know who am I going to choose! I like Jenna... But I like Emma too, no, scratch that I LOVE them!

" Y/n, Y/N "  They both yelled, I snapped out of it. They looked at me worriedly " Y/n are you okay? " Jenna asked, I nodded and smiled at her sweetly. Oh my! Her freckles!? She's so gorgeous it makes my headache! " Are you sure? Are you skipping your breakfasts again? " Asked Emma, I chuckled " No mom, I'm eating my breakfasts " I rolled my eyes playfully. They chuckled, oh my god, what am I gonna do with these two?

" Why are we here by the way? " I asked. They sighed. " Come with us " They both held my hand, Jenna was about to hold my right hand when Emma held it first, she glared at Emma and stuck her tongue out. Jenna rolled her eyes and went to hold my left hand instead. What's wrong with these two?

We arrived at our spot. Perfect! My favorite thing to watch, Sunset! They released my hand and sighed deeply. What's wrong with them? They've been sighing since earlier. " Y/n, we have something to tell you. " They both looked nervous, I wonder what is it? Are they together? I mean.. Well..

" We... We uhm— " They both looked at each other. " Come on girls, spill the tea "   " Welikeyou " They both said fast enough for me to not hear. " pardon? "

" Y/n L/n, We—we like you.. No! Love you. We've discussed this yesterday. And we both planned to tell you that, we liked you since the first day we met. Me and Emma were arguing because of this. But. We decided to let you choose " Said Jenna. What in the motherfucking?!— okay.. What!? Did I hear that correctly? They LIKE? no LOVE ME?! okay.. I—I.

" Wait, what? "   " But, we like each other too " Said Emma.  Okay, WHAT THE FUCK? this is confusing. They like me, BUT they like each other too?!

" I don't understand " They sighed and held both of my hand. " Me and Jenna likes— no love you. BUT. We lik—love each other also " Said Emma.

So they're a couple now!? Should I congratulate them? I DON'T KNOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!? I'M STILL PROCESSING WHAT'S HAPPENING.

" I don't really— "    " You see.. Jenna confessed to me 2 months ago, but I told her that I like you BUT I like her also. She said the same. So we decided that we could love each other, like a threesome you watch in porn... Y'know.. "  I can't believe this. 2 LOVERS?! but. How?

" But how? Like. We switch? If Jenna wants to take me on a date she'll take me on a datw, but after that you'll take me somewhere too ? " They both nodded. " But what if you want me to hang out with you but Jenna also wants to hang out with me? "   " Easy, we'll go both " I'm still shocked after hearing this. Like. Who wouldn't?! Jenna Ortega and Emma Myers confessing their love to you!?

" O-okay then "  Their face lit up, they were smiling like a child " Really?! You agree with this!? " I nodded. But what if they wanna kiss me both?

" So how are we? Gonna, y'know " They kissed me in the cheek " That's it for now. Let's save it for a romantic moment. " Said Jenna.

( I can't really believe I wrote this.. Don't ask me why. My school starts at 6 hours and I haven't sleep yet. Slay.

And I didn't even realize that we reached 11K reads💀💀💀 BTW TY SO MUCH! This is my post for now.

Leave a vote please ty<3