Die for you

( Ariana slayed the remix btw! )

Y/N'S POV

I was in the Ortega's house because of the project that was due on Wednesday. We planned to sleepover at their house and I agreed, of course. We were home alone cause Mr and Mrs Ortega is away, it's their anniversary I guess. Aliyah has been teasing me since we planned to sleepover at their house. Her sister is an actress and my crush.

" Oohoh, look who's very lucky to stay at their crush's house " She laughed out loud. I covered my face with my hands cause I bet I looked like a tomato right now. " Aliyahh~ can you stop~? You've been teasing me since earlier. "

" Why? Some people are DYING to stay with Jenna IN THE SAME HOUSE and you? " I swear she's been laughing her ass off for 2 and a half hours. " Ugh, shut up. Lets just do this "

She calmed down and we did our project. We weren't even half through it and it leaded somewhere else. What can I do? We got distracted. Come on, everyone does. Spill the tea.

" Ooh, did you know what happened to Selene when she took a picture with Emma myers? She can't take her eyes off of it " She laughed. I mean who wouldn't? After we laughed our asses of we got back to our project.

" Ugh, I'm bored. Lets blast some music " I looked at her with a are-you-crazy look.

" Aliyah, it's literally 12AM " She rolled her eyes " Who cares? "

" I do, we're gonna get scolded! " I don't wanna be scolded I'm already done with mom's rap.

" Tsk, don't worry about it, plus, they're not even home! " I sighed defeated. I can't argue with that.

" What to play? " She thinks and I looked at her excitingly. " Die for you! " We said in unison. We laughed. She played the song.

" Even though we're going through it and it makes you feel alone just know that I will die for you! " We singed. I relate to the song. " Ugh! I love you so much it's crazy! " I shouted. Now it feels like we're alone.

" You know what I'm thinking! I see it in your eyes, you hate that you want me! Hate it when you cry! You're scared to be lonely especially in the night! I'm scared that I'll miss you! Happens everytime I don't want this feeling! I can't afford love! I tried find a reason to pull us apart it ain't workin cause you're perfect I can't walk away! " We didn't even hear a car pulled up in there garage and the keys shuffling.

"

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JENNA YOU MAKE ME CRAY CRAY " Aliyah laughed her ass off, she was rolling on the ground while I was singing the song with my whole heart.

" I will kill for you my baby, na-na na nana! " ( Fixed it because it says ' I will kill you my baby ' 💀💀 )

" Just know that I will die— " We were cut off when a someone opened the door showing a goddess. Fucking shit Jenna?!

" What the hell is going on here? And why are you blasting a song in the middle of the night?! " Aliyah and I looked at each other and back to Wednesday — I mean Jenna.

" Ahh..ehh.. We're sorry Jenna, it's aliyah's plan, I already warned her " I pointed aliyah, she looks at me like she was offended. " By the way, what are you doing here? I thought you'll come home tomorrow? " Aliyah asks. Jenna sighs, and leaned on the door.

" Director change its mind, and I'm also tired. How're you guys? "

" Uhh, we're doing okay " I responded and gave her a sweet smile. Oh my god, not here. I swear Aliyah I'm gonna kill you.

" Who are you referring to? " She asks and raise a one eyebrow

" Uhh... " Aliyah and I once again looked at each other. " Ehh.. Someone! Someone that we like.. Yeah. " We responded in unison.

" Ooh, and who is that someone? "
My legs are gonna give upp. I feel my face getting hot! Oh my gawd this is embarrassing! Just, why are you so FINE

" Come on girls spill the tea. You can trust me I promise " She smiled reassuringly.

" Nope "

" Nope " We both said popping the ' P '

" Oh, and who is this girl? " She points at me. Aliyah smirked and looks at me.

" Oh! Her name is Y/n "

" Hmm, Y/n L/n " I smiled, I bet I looked like a tomato rn. I inhaled and exhaled so I can calm my shit down.

" Y/n, such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl " She gave me a smile. Accckkkk! HELP ME the one and only JENNA ORTEGA said I'm beautiful KYAHHHHH oOH MY GOD.

Aliyah looks at me and laughed her ass off. " Tha—thank you Ms. Ortega "

" Oh, no need to be formal. Call me Jenna please " Her smile is poisonous it could kill everybody. But, oh her smile is so sweet amd addicting.

" Yes Ms.— I mean Jenna " She nodded

" Well, I'm gonna go now girls I'm tired. Keep it low okay? "Aliyah and I nodded like a child getting warned by her momma. She closed the door and left.

" Bwahahahaha! Y/n! OMG your face– I can't " Aliyah held her stomach can't stop laughing. " Shut the fuck up "

I feel so embarrassed.

JENNA'S POV

That girl, Y/n. She's been on my mind since last night. She's pretty, and looks innocent too. She looks cute when she's embarrassed. Oh, I remembered last night she screamed my name on top of her lungs she said ' I love you so much Jenna cray cray ' I laughed at the memory.

" Hey ali " I called Aliyah. She looks up at me from her phone.

" Yeah? "

" That girl, Y/n right? I want to get to know her, maybe.. You can give me her number? " I blushed. Shit, this is my first time asking someone for their number. Aliyah gasped dramatically.

" Oh my! Is my sister in love?! "

" ugh! Shut up please? "

" Be thankful I'm in a good mood today. And she's coming her tomorrow! Wanna make it a girls night? " Well, I have nothing to do today..

" Sure! That'll be great! "

" Ooohh, lucky Y/n to get her crush's number " I heard her mumble. Imher crush?! Oh aliyah, she must've forget I have sharp ears. I smirked.

OOOHHH I WONDER WHAT'LL HAPPEN.

Leave a vote please! Ty <3 (≧∇≦)/