She sees you in a M/V

Requested by

JENNA'S POV ( our little patootie )

I sighed exhaustingly, my throat hurts from screaming for the new season of scream. And my girlfriend isn't here too. I miss her so much. I wonder what she's doing right now? She said she's going to film a Music Video? I'm excited to see what it was.

Hey baby, what r u doing?
Sent at 10:00PM

Hey bby! How're you? I'm packing my things I'm going home! ^^

Seen at 10:03 PM

Really?! Imysm :(

Aww I miss you too my little patootie <33

Btw, I'm doing ok :p but my throat hurts from screaming :(

Awiee, I wish I was there to cuddle with you my love :(( have you eaten yet?

I want to but I'm too lazy to
stand up :(

Come on and eat mon cher, and get some rest I'll be by your side tomorrow. Get some rest hmm? Ily<33

Fine, because you said so. Ilytoo Cara mia <33

I smiled beginning to have the strength to stand up and eat. I changed into comfy clothes and do my night routine before I go to sleep.

Good night Mon cher ❤ sweet dreams <3

Good night love <3

— Next day —

I took a day off today because my throat hurts, and it hurts a bit to swallow. I ate breakfast and sat on the couch to watch my favorite movie.

I was in the middle of the movie and I'm getting bored so I opened my phone.

' Best Part ' By Y/n L/n has gone into 100K views in 1 hour!

She posted it! I'm so proud of my baby, I went to youtube to watch it. She's so gorgeous.

You don't know babe,
When you hold me
and kiss me slowly is the sweetest thing, and it don't change
if I had it  my way, you do know that you are, you're the coffee that I need in the morning, you're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring,
won't you give yourself to me? Give it all.

I can't describe how much I love this girl, I smiled wishing she was here while I'm watching it.

Oh I just wanna see I just wanna see how beautiful you are,
you know that I see it,
I know you're a star, where you go I'll follow no matter how far.
If life is a movie then you're the best part.

Her voice, ugh! I miss her so much. I wish I can hug her right now. Her voice is so soothing, I like hearing her sing before I go to sleep. It's just.. So relaxing.

" I might melt there, baby " I flinched and my mood lit up.

" Oh my god! Y/n " I hugged her immediately, she giggled and hugged me tight. It feels like I haven't seen her for years. I feel tears falling down to my cheeks.