Love

Putting her head onto your shoulder  you smiled. You never thought you'll be with her for 5 years, you felt so happy someone finally made you feel special. Someone that finally let you feel that you exist and is a human too.

Whenever you think of her all of your problems go away, she was your medicine, your therapist, and your happy pill. Without her you felt nothing, you felt like you were back to your old self again. That lazy, boring, always stressed Y/n. You were depressed back then. And you didn't have any friends because you think they're just gonna make you happy then leave you again.

She was there when you needed her, she was always there to comfort you in your breakdowns. She helped you felt alive. You almost felt guilty because of it. It made you felt like you were just.. Y'know, useless? Like you never know and she never tells. And you were bad at comforting someone too. But she was always there to reassure you.

Listening to the sound of the waves of the sea, seeing the beautiful orange amd yellow color of the sky, and the cold breeze hitting your face softly. It felt amazing. You couldn't imagine yourself without her.

When you went back you guys had the most romantic night ever, you sweared that you will never let this woman go. She was sad when she woke up and you were not beside her, you apologized and kissed her forehead and you gave her the boquet of flowers. She smiled sweetly at you and said thank you. You gave her a peck and you guys had breakfast at the most beautiful view ever.

Smiling widely and tears falling down to your cheeks as you watch your videos with her. She's finally with the person she loves the most. The person she'll grow old with. You're so happy.

You will always remember the thing she said before everything came back again.

" I'm sorry it's just... I tried to love you again, I— I tried to convince myself that I still love you but.. I'm so sorry
Y/n, I fell out of love. I didn't wanna see you cry, I didn't want to hurt you! I— I just thank you for the memories you gave me. "

It hurts, you thought it's forever. It hurts seeing her with someone that is not you. It hurts to see her looking at somebody lovingly but isn't you. It hurts seeing her hold somebody's hands. That should be me. It aches your heart to see her laughing at somebody's jokes.

Even though it hurts atleast she's happy then I'm okay. I hope he buys you flowers. I hope he comforts you in your sad days, I hope he knows your favorite food, your favorite color, things that you don't like. It pains to see the love of your life be with someone. Like what they say, if you love her you'll let her go. I hope she doesn't comeback when I moved on.

But I would still be by her side, as her bestfriend. I would gladly kill that guy if he cheats on Jenna.

Rain pouring, cold, hugging myself, tear stains on my face. I miss her so much. I want to hug her so bad, there was that time when I thought I will kneel infront of her and beg to bring back us again.

I was startled when my phone rang. It was an unknown number. Who could be calling late at night?

I answered it, I was met with a sob.

" Y/n? " The voice was familiar. When I recognized the voice I sat up immediately.

" Can we talk? "

OhOHOHOHOHOOHHHOOOO I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED???

EYYYYY 40K WOOHOOOOO ILYSM GUYS TYYYY<33

I just love to make yall happy then hurt u again. Sowiii<33 I'm into fluff then sad endings aginnn

Please leave a vote<3 Ty (≧∇≦)/