Why Did You Choose Me?

One Friday night. There were two lovers sitting calmly on their picnic blanket. Admiring the beautiful sunset. Jenna laying her head on Y/n's shoulder holding her hand.

They talked about life, old times, career.

Taking a deep breath Jenna asks. " Why did you choose me? " Y/n turned her gaze to her from the sky. She sighed and smiled.

Caressing the back of her hand. " I chose you not because you're a celebrity not because you're rich, but because of your personality and beauty. I love how soft and caring you are, I love how you make me smile everytime I see you, I love how your smile makes my stomach turn into a gymnast, I love how kind you are to everyone, I love your dark humor how it makes me laugh. I love everything of you. You're perfect Jenna, you're precious to me. I can't imagine not having a day without you, I feel empty. " Jenna chuckled.

" Aww you're gonna make me cry. Thank you so much amour. I love you. "

Y/n smiled sweetly kissing Jenna on
her forehead, on her lips." I'm gonna marry you someday. " Leaning her forehead to hers.

They laughed. Their lips intertwined kissing her passionately. Y/n placed her hand on her neck caressing her cheek. They pulled out and smiled.

" Mahal kita walang dulo ( I love you with no end ) "

Why do I feel like this is so cheesy?

WHDJBSJSNSKDNS JENNA AT MET GALA IS KILLING ME. MOTHER IS MOTHERING FRRRR. BTW I'M BACK ITS BEEN WEEKS SINCE I PUBLISHED SOMETHING. ANNDDD STILL THINKING ABOUT WHAT TO DO WITH THOSE PART TWOS