Innocent

In which Jenna teases you for being Innocent.

Y/N'S POV

We were having a sleep over with our bestfriend, Emma, Hunter, Percy, and Mikey. Since it was Friday we decided to buy some drinks and get drunk. We formed into a circle and played truth or dare, charades, and Monopoly.

" So, Y/n, truth or dare? " Emma asked.

" Truth " I respond, Emma smirks and looks at Percy.

" Are you a top or a bottom? " My eyes widen, I gulped. How am I supposed to answer that. They all laughed.

" God, Emma did you forget that Y/n is Innocent? " Jenna asks then laughed. Oh they thought I didn't know what it was. Do I really look innocent? Well I don't really wear sexy stuffs and say inappropriate words.

" Innocent Y/n " teases hunter. Emma smacked her leg and laughed. Jenna was sitting on my lap so I decided to tease her.

" Innocent huh? " I whispered on her ear, my hot breath hitting her earlobe making her ears red.

" There's another side that you don't know " I licked her earlobe and she shudders making me smirk.

" I don't know? " She says quietly. I carresed her thigh under the blanket and near her core.

" I can't wait to get you all alone " I bit her earlobe.

" Oooh, it's getting hot in here " Mikey teases. It got their attention and they all smirked. I pulled away and looked at Jenna. She's so red.

" Ooohh, Y/n is going to prove she ain't innocent " Says Percy. I smirked. Damn right.

" Go Y/n, just don't be too loud " Emma teases. Jenna looks like a tomato right now, she excuses her self and went to the bathroom.

" Jenna looks like a tomato lol. Go Y/n! Remember what I told you! Don't be too loud! " They supported like a parent that is supporting her child while playing basketball.

" I can't promise you that " I excused myself amd followed Jenna to the bathroom.

No smuts cuz it cringe.

Leave a vote please<3 Ty ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ