The woman in the alley ( part 1 of love you in every universe )

Y/N'S POV

" Hubby? Can you get me the box that has a red tape on top of it? It's in the basement " My wife Jenna asks. She sat on the couch unboxing our things. We just moved here in our new house, it's really a dream come true for us because we've been saving money for this, it feels so great. Jenna and I had been married for 4 years, we met  on her 22nd birthday we got to know each other until I started falling for her, I took her to dates until she finally said ' Yes I will be your girfriend ' It was the happiest moment of my life. She's turning 27 tomorrow. So I planned to take her to our favorite spot.

Where we always hang out, it is great to watch sunset there while on a picnic. It's been so long since we went there, we've been really busy because of our job. But now we're not that busy anymore I'll make her feel like it was our first day being a couple.

" Of course honey " I went to the basement amd saw bunch of boxes piled up. I saw the box that she's talking about, I was about to get it when I saw a box that has a letter.

I approached it and read it. It says " Well.. hello future me, this box is full of your past. And your achievements " it has my name on it so I guess it was mine.

I opened it and was greeted with dust covered trophies, medals, books, old pictures, and some old things that was mine.

I picked up a picture. It was me standing near my old professor in science I was holding a trophy while smiling. Oh, that time where I won a very hard science quiz. I smiled at the memory. I picked up another one, I was wearing a lab coat with a safety glass on while smiling proudly, I was beside a weird looking box? It has plenty of wires and buttons on it. It looks like it can fit 3-4 people in it.

I frown and tried to remember who made this. I can't it just made my head hurts, I placed it back not wanting to remember it. " Honey!? Are you okay?! " My wife shouted " Yes hun! I'm okay! " I picked up the box she asked me to bring her.

I hand it to her and sat with her in the couch " What do you want to do tonight? " I asked her " Hmm, I don't feel going out today, how about staying at home? "

It's Friday today, and our anniversary too we went to dates every Friday night, stay at home date? Not bad.

" Hmm, sure. I'm going to the convenience store later, would you like me to bring you something? " I asks " Oh! Yeah buy me a chocolate cake please? I'm craving them right now " She pouted, aww. It's making me want to stay with her forever. I gave her a peck and she looked at me shocked " What was that? " 

" What I can't kiss my wife? It's just you're being so cute " She giggled.

" Shut up! Go and buy me my chocolate cake now! " She shoo-ed me away. I giggled, I stood up and went to pick up my coat. I picked up my keys and kissed my wife before going out.

3 hours later, I got 2 bags on my hand. I decided to walk since it's near from us. But I need to walk to this alley, I heard some of them said that a woman went there and saw a clone of herself and disappeared suddenly. I didn't believe it of course, but every time I walk there I get chills. I don't know why.

As I continued to walk I heard footsteps following me. I turned my head to look at it and there's no one, I continued to walk but faster. Shit. Shit.shit.

" Hey " I turned my head my jaw dropped and my eyes widen. The— The woman she—she looks completely me? She looks like me! Wait who is she? Why does she look like me? Is she a clone? Did someone drug me or what? Did the Ice cream had drugs?!

" Who—whk the fuck are you? " I said breathing shakily. She looks madly at me, we were wearing the same clothes but hers has a lot of cuts and it's wrinkled. She has a lot of scars, it looks like she came from a war.

" I.. Am you " I got even more shocked and confused, I'm literally talking to my clone! " Wha—what? "

" Listen here Y/n, you. YOU! Stole my LIFE you stole everything from me! " She yelled I got very very very confused. Like, how? How did I stole her life when I never saw her in my whole life?

" What do you mean? I don't even know you we never met before! " This is absolutely insane.

She steps closer to me looking angrily. She looks like she's about to chop the hell of my life. She punched me out of nowhere " You fucking asshole! " I dodged her punch and fought back.

" What did I even do to you?! " We fought and fought until she reaches for her knife. My eyes widen when her knife hits my cheek drawing a blood on it.

I touched my cheek and looked at her, I kicked her stomach and she fell down. I straddled her and rain her face with my punches, she flipped us amd she was straddling me now.

" You mother fucking THIEF you ruined my LIFE you took Jenna away from me! You took everything! You ruined everything! " She attempted to stab me but luckily I punched her and she accidentally threw the knife.

I stood up and back away from her. She stood up and pulled a gun " Die you motherfucker " The sentence she said before shooting me on my stomach, leg, and shoulder.

" Finally you died you motherfucking clone " I fell to the ground. My visions are blurry and tears started to form in my eyes I felt her undressed me and my eyes closed.

Is this the end?

Woohoo! I'm excited for the other part!!!