Who are you? part 2

In which Jenna realized that she made a mistake and tried to reconnect with Y/n

Requested

JENNA'S POV

It's been 2 years and I can't move on. I still love Y/n, I realized that I still love her. I broke up with Aly too. And here I am looking like a mess and a fucked up life.

I went to my friends and they looked at worriedly. I explained everything first, they were mad at me but forgave me after a while. I asked them for advices what to do now, but they just told me to move on. I refused because.. I still love her.. Very much. Everytime I looked into the mirror I realized how fucking stupid I am to leave her and how I looked.. I looked like a mess.

So I tried to change, to change not to move on. I tried to not skip breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Everytime I do this I just think that when Y/n comes back she'll hug me tight and tell me how much she still loves me, then we'll comeback again and restart our lovestory. I tried to sleep early and not stay at home always, when I'm bored I always go to our favorite spot, that spot is where we met and where we usually go to escape reality.

And I did that successfully. My friends congratulates me and we celebrated. Few months ago I heard that Y/n's coming back but! She has someone with her. My heart broke thinking she has someone in her heart already but I shrugged that off because I remembered she went with her sister. She'll arrive tomorrow so I prepared my self and did my usual skincare night routine. After that I slept early while smiling happily.

I woke up having such a wonderful day. I'm going to meet Y/n today! I went to the bathroom and showered. I picked up the dress I wanted to wear and change into it, I blow dried my hair and curled it. The dress was beautiful, Y/n gave it to me on our 1 year anniversary, it was a white off shoulder dress with flowers on it.

I texted Emma to ask where is the location. She texted me a location of a restaurant, I have more time so I put a light make up on my face and I'm ready to go!

I arrived. I got out of my car and closed it, I saw my friends talking to someone, I squinted my eyes to see who was that. But I can't see it so I just approached them. Every step I took that person was getting clear to me. It was Y/n. I smiled widely seeing her in a formal clothing. She still looks handsome. She noticed me and smiled sweetly, I saw a tint of sadness in her eyes but she quickly erased it as I was in front of them.

" Hi " My friends turned to me and they're jaw dropped. " Oh. My. God. Jenna is that you?! You look gorgeous girl! " Emma said and hugged me.

" Yeah, you look gorgeous.. Jenna " Y/n said, Emma pulled out and looked at us. " We'll give you some privacy. " We nodded and said thank you.

We went to the park where we usually go, it's very near to the restaurant so no worries. We stood near the lake, having an awkward silence. Y/n decided to break it. " How's the life going? " She asked still looking at the beautiful sky.

" Pretty good " I answered. I looked at her, she looks really pretty. J can't believe I let her go. " Just the same, I successfully became a lawyer. "

" Wow, congratulations Y/n "  I congratulated her. That was her dream job since she were a kid.

" How 'bout you? How's the relationship going? " I heard a hint of sadness in her voice and my heart aches " Relationship? No I broke up with her already. " I responded. She looks at me with a frown on her face.