Waking up

Edwards pov

Rubys hart has stopt beating meaning that shes going to wake up soon. Her hair changed back to her natural color,her skins barley changed scennse shes already pale."shes going to wake up soon" alise says "you should be by her side" i nod and head over to her side. I head to the room that shes in and wait.

Alise pov

" when will she wake up" jasper asks " in the next hour" i say he nods " shell be thirsty" rose says " no she wont she was a hybrid before" rory says " shen not relly even a new born" we all nod and wait

Rubys pov

I slowly open my eyes

 and see edward sitting by me "  hey"  i say he looks at me "  hey how are you feeling"  he asks " fine"  i replie " you dont feel diffrint"  i shake my head " how are the bayby"  i ask "  there perfect do  you want to meet them"   i nod we stand ...

 and see edward sitting by me " hey" i say he looks at me " hey how are you feeling" he asks " fine" i replie " you dont feel diffrint" i shake my head " how are the bayby" i ask " there perfect do you want to meet them" i nod we stand and head out to the living room,i see evry one waiting for me carlisle the first to aproche me " ruby im glad your up" i smile and hug him over his children i see esma holding a baby girl " edward is that her" i ask he nods " yes and rose is holding tadashi and jakes holding wasabie" i smile at them " would you like to hold her ruby" esma asks i nod as i hold honylemon emmet gose " nose names" jake sighs " alise add a tally to the bord"