who murdered them

HonyLemones pov

i'm sitting on my thrown when father walks in he sees jane and alec then looks at me that n back to them,¨witch one murderd them¨ he asks i chukel ¨well seeing as my brothers are trying to find there mate it was me¨ i  say he looks at me and i know hes looking in my mind ¨you know who her mate  is¨ he says i nod o why havent yoou found him ¨he thinks the person hes whith is his mate¨ he looks at me and frowns ¨no hes not¨ he says i nod ¨ill handel it¨ before i can protest he dashes away ¨hey i dont even get a hug¨ i yell hie dashes back kisses my cheek¨by my love¨ whith that he dashes out the door and i smlile leaning back frown  ¨drama drama drama oh rama¨ï say i see jane sigh while alec joins in  whith me.

carlilees  pov

edward walks in fumming he heads right over to emmet and grabs his coller, ¨do you hae any idea what i just found out¨  he says in a calm voise whithc is a bit more scaryy, emmet shakes his head ¨i found out that roslines not your mate¨he says alise  gasps and jasper holdes rory i look at esma and she mouths its honyleomon. emmet nods ¨i know i found out when the triplets were born,i found a draw   to her ¨im sorry what is going on¨ rosline yells ¨emmet here true mate whitc is rare is honyleomeone¨ edward says he lets emmet go ¨pack your bags and head to voltori shes waiting for you il give you two months no intervirens¨he says bella walks in ¨ẅhas she doing here¨ ¨oh well dere rosline it semms that honyleomen new her mother was going die so she createc s mother bond whith me after ruby died even if i wahnted to harm her  or anyof you i cant the bond connects us all as faimly¨ alise smiles ¨and what would ruby say about this¨ rose sneers emmet walks out probly going to pack. ¨ruby dosent care  she has viseted me¨ she says ¨your dulishnull shes dead¨ ¨not quite¨ esma says i look at her and frown ¨what i read shes in vahala sence she tecnecly died in  battle¨ edward and bella not ¨but you two arnt evrn mates¨ bella aughfs ¨no we arnt and weve come to an  agrment and rose i see in your eyes you whant to harm my daughter¨ bella says ¨daughter¨she snorts ¨if you hurt my girl, you will answer directly to me¨ she says calmly she turns to  the rest of us ¨edward and i have a sibling bond¨"she then smiles as emmet walks out ¨ill try to keep edward away for longer then he says¨ he nods ¨ïll...il see you later.