BEFORE READING✨️

Hi guys!

I'd like to say a few things before we move on to the actual stories. I'm so excited to share these with you! I'm obsessed with Young Royals (been since day 1, I'm one of the OGs 💅 lol jk it doesn't matter) I love the show, the story, the cast - everything - so much, there are no words, and recently my world revolves around them, so here we are!

I have oneshots I wrote a few weeks ago, but I'll probably add the ones I wrote after season 1, too, because why not

Each stories are different and separated, they are NOT connected in the first place, but (kinda) can be read as if they are, they are just not in order. Your choice. (There are some that I connect, I've published 3 of them on AO3 so far and put them in a series in order - you can check them out if you would like to, but not all of them will be there, just the ones I like the most and think of as headcannons. My name is milla_baby, the series is called High school Wilmon Headcannons )

I can't believe we only have 1 more season with them, but I'm also so grateful that WE ARE GETTING A 3RD SEASON WITH THEM! I can't wait, I'm SO excited 😭

Feel free to leave me ideas if there's anything you'd like to read about (not only Wilmon!) I'm always open for suggestions! It can be detailed or just a line.

Also, keep in mind that english is NOT my first language. I practide a lot, but there's still a chance that I don't notice a mistake I made in the past, or just simply leave a mistake - please, correct me in the comments, so I can correct myself, and learn! Thank you!

I'll try to update at least once a week!

Have a good reading, share your thoughts if you want to (I don't get offended by constructive critic, either) <3

~milla

posted; 21, 02, 2023
last edited; 15, 03, 2023