YOU HAVE ENTERED THE GALLERY OF 'WILMON' - WILLE

starter notes; hi guys! It's probably a bit soon but I've decided to post today, since next week will be really busy for me so I probably won't be able to, and I've been wanting to share this chapter with you guys for a month now. This is a bit different than the previous ones, but it was so fun to write, so hope you'll like it!
(also, have you noticed that there're no warnings for this? We're moving onto probably one of the happiest/healthiest category so far lol)

YOU HAVE ENTERED THE GALLERY OF 'WILMON'
-
WILLE

wilhelm x simon

The fold held the memories of almost three years in the form of pictures. Wille had a lot bigger album in his gallery with full of Simon (and Simon only), but these photos had won the most special places in his heart. He opened the small collection which kept only fifteen pictures - compared to the rest nine-hundred, it really wasn't much - and opened it. All of them had their special stories, and he likes to think them trough; especially when he's feeling nostalgic. And when could he feel more nostalgic than during the drive home from Hillerska's graduation ceremony?

That's right; Wille gratuated. All of them did, actually. This chapter of their lives has came to the end, and they were staring at the blank, empty page ahead themselves. It was now their responsibility to write their own future. Things will change, but not everything; high school is gone, but Hillerska's still standing. They are still the same people they used to be, and memories are forever.

He didn't want to go home, though. It wasn't even home, anymore. He matured enough through the years to realize that this word was supposed to mean safeness, happiness and freedom. The palace wasn't any of that. The palace was dark, cold, full of rules, and the memories that were made there left a bitter after taste. Wille hated it. Even Hillerska felt more like home, but no matter how many years has passed since the incident, Wille couldn't move on of the fact that he got recorded in his own dorm room; he couldn't feel completely safe there, either. There was no possible way to forget such a thing, especially if we add that the video got leaked - purposely posted by the family member he was supposed to trust; but who keeps count on all the details? - and is still running on the internet under the title of 'Crown Prince Wilhelm's gay, scandalious sextape' - or something very similar to that but it probably has more variations, too, anyways. It doesn't really matter; things won't ever cool down about this topic and he'll never be able to wash the humiliation off of himself, either. He learned to live with it though, he didn't try to get rid of the feelings and ignore every filthy article that went around his name. A few months ago, he decided to face with the consequences of his younger self's actions, and started to speak up about the experience he went through. He claimed that he was just a kid, who wasn't only betrayed by his own cousin, but his whole country, and blamed everyone who shared the link of the video. He gained followers, and people began to respect him as the Crown Prince for speaking up about his point of the events.

So, with that being explained further than neccessary; he has chosen Simon's room to call home. Linda told him he's always welcome at her house, Simon was there, his bed was cozy, and the wardrobe was full of the clothes Wille left there whenever he visited on the weekends; it was his home. This decision of his was non-negotiable, and he believed that his reasoning was pretty convincing, too.

He let out a light chuckle as the first picture popped up; one of his personal favourites;