MAY I HAVE THE FIRST DANCE?

starter notes; GO and LISTEN that song and all the others that Jordan wrote omg when I tell you guys that their music is amazing, I'm being 101% honest. Go. Bless yourself. Okay, we can move onto the chapter, I think it turned out quite cute?!?

MAY I HAVE THE FIRST DANCE?

wilhelm x simon

song;
IF THE WORLD ENDED TONIGHT by Jordan Suaste

A tired, yet happy sigh leaves his mouth as he steps out of the bathroom which happened to be connected to their - future - bedroom, with only gray towel loosenly wrapped around his waist. A small smile began to creep onto his face, unsealing his lips apart when his boyfriend's soft voice finally reached his ears humming along the song that was currently playing on his phone as he was working in the kitchen.

Simon wandered around in the yet so empty room, passing by the boxes that were placed basically everywhere, except the bed - the only furniture that stood in their bedroom already - searching after some clothes that he could use for pyjamas tonight. He wasn't even frustrated when he couldn't find any - which was a bit concerning, though, considering that all his clothes were supposed to be in one of those boxes - he just grabbed a pair of Wille's boxers and a worn out, old t-shirt that his boyfriend only used for sleeping as well, and put it on.

He was still struggling, getting the shirt on his wet body, forcing his arms into the sleeves, when he made his way to the kitchen where the love of his love - it was cheesy but Simon loved to refer to Wille in that way - was already preparing their dinner, even though they agreed to make it together (Wille wasn't exactly a good cook, but he put a lot of effort into it; he was trying really hard, and Simon was excited to teach him how to cook some regular spanish food, so it worked).

Wille's back was facing him, slowly swaying his hips at the rhythm of the music as he cut the onion into tiny pieces. Simon, taking advantage of the fact that the boy wasn't able to see him, walked behind him close enough to wrap his arms around the taller's waist, making him jump a bit.

"Shit, Simme, you scared me," Wille chuckled, breath a bit heavy from the sudden feeling of frighten in his chest, but he calmed down immediately when he sensed Simon's lips against his skin, placing a soft kiss onto his sensitive neck.

"Sorry," he mumbled onto the shirt he buried his face into, inhaling Wille's scent deeply; smelling him everywhere. "I didn't mean to," he smirked cheekily at the obvious lie. The statement made Wille turn around.

"Yeah, sure," he said sternly as he folded his arms in front of his chest, trying to look seriously hurt (or offended, at least), but the playful shine that flashed trough his eyes once they met with Simon's, had betrayed him - as usual.

"Hey," Simon practically threw himself at him, embracing him in the warmest hug possible. He only spent 15 minutes away from him while he showered, and they were only a wall apart, it still seemed too much; now, that they had their own place, he didn't want to be separated from his partner, not for a matter of the shortest second. The apartment was completely, and only theirs, to take - no bodyguards; no parents; no rules. Just the two of them, in each other's peace.

The place wasn't so big, with it's two bedroom and one bathroom, and the floorplan wasn't Simon's favourite, either; but it was their home - and adding that information, suddenly nothing else meant importance. Not even those huge, street-view windows in the living room and the bedroom, that were still uncovered yet. Honestly, Simon wasn't a big fan of the idea of them, but he was twenty years old; he had to move on, he couldn't live the rest of his life in a constant fear, just because a video - much like a sextape, of him and the Crown Prince, recorded from an angle where his face was totally seenable - got posted. There was a whole future in front of him, he couldn't waste it on his past. It was called past, for a reason, it was behind them - and eventually, everything turned out the best way possible; it was time to make some better memories.