HOOKUP CULTURE

WARNING; this chapter contains: smut, sex, toxic relationship, using each other for their bodies, non-consentual elements

Starter notes; this is literally one of the most toxic things I've ever written with them, but honestly, also the best of my writings, so I'm very proud of it tbh and excited to show it to you. Also, PLEASE listen to the song - Hookup Culture - that insipired this shot while reading it bc it's amazing, it's like my favourite ever, so you have to listen!!!

HOOKUP CULTURE

simon x wille

song;
HOOKUP CULTURE by Jordan Suaste

Put your hands on me

Simon honestly had no idea how has he gotten himself into this unpleasant, unfortunate, fucked up situation once again. Why he let it happen.

Oh, say that you want my love

In Wille's room, just like last night, or two days before, or a week ago. This has been going on for almost three weeks constantly; and Simon hated every single second of it all. He did.

You want my love

Simon wanted love, but Wille couldn't give it to him. He didn't even talk to him outside his bedroom; as if he was just a dirty little secret to hide.

But we both know, baby
Love's not the only thing you want

After a while, Simon began to wonder if Wille actually had any feelings for him, or he was just being used for sex. Since the video went viral online, the gentle, caring, kind Wille got replaced by something unrecognizable, something completely different. There were no glimpse left of the originally sweet boy he knew; this Wille, hoovering over him right now, sucking on his neck almost agressively, was someone else. Someone Simon didn't know anymore.

'Cause you're moving closer

Wille started to tug on his jeans, tearing his belt roughly with the hands that were softly caressing Simon's cheeks only a month ago.

Touchin', beggin' me for more

"Please," Wille pleaded, with such an innocence in his voice, as if he was singing a song of a siren; he could fool Simon in seconds, transforming his brain into clouds, forcing him to obey.

Than I gave to you before

But he already gave everything he had, out for him. And with one sentence, Wille chose to deny him; threw everything they built together, away.

But I'm not gonna give out seconds

For the first time ever, Simon grabbed him by the wrist, stopping any further movement he could make. Wille looked up at him, eyebrows furrowed in question, like he didn't understand what was Simon's problem was. And maybe, he didn't; maybe he didn't even realize how wrong what they were doing, was.

Touchin', beggin' me for more

The eyecontact felt like it lasted forever, both of them searching for something that was no longer existing. The sparks faded away; the flames were extinguished, and Wille's gaze sent shivers down on his body; his eyes suddenly seemed cold. So dark, the sea of the unknown.