Desire and Passion

The last few weeks have been so strange being back at home and I miss Joey so much. We've been video calling each other every day and night, and messaging in between. My followers count has grown a little bit too which I can only put down to being papped by the paparazzi with Joey. I've also spent some quality time with my family. Some downtime has definitely been needed, but I'm desperate to see Joe. We make plans for me to go to stay with him as he has commitments with the band. One of my cousins is getting the train to the north east so we have agreed to go together where I'll leave her to go to Boston.
The last few days, I've been busy finalising my travelling arrangements and doing my packing. Me and the girls did go on girly shopping trip so I treat myself to some sexy lingerie to surprise Joe with. I hope he likes the sets I've chosen. I made sure I packed these in the case alongside my other belongings. I'm picked up by a taxi with my cousin already inside it. Soon enough, we're at the train station. We have enough time to grab a few snacks and drinks to keep us going on the train. Then the train pulls up.
My cousin pulls out some celebrity magazines which makes me feel a bit uneasy. You never know what is true or not and I don't like the way they trash people. I'm listening to my music when she gains my attention. "Look at this Katee!! Look how hot it is." Okay, what is she talking about, I wonder to myself. Soon I spot myself and Joey from when we were in New York. It shows us kissing, Joey whispering in my ear and him rubbing my feet. Such a weird feeling seeing myself in this magazine. Joey does look hot, can't deny that. Come on train, safely speed up, please!
Several hours later, or whole three days to be precise! We are finally pulling up in Boston. Well I am, my cousin left me at her stop a few hours ago. Just a few more minutes until I get to see my beloved Joey. All of my belongings are packed up ready and waiting for me to get off here.
There. I see his face. I'm not sure if he has seen me yet but I make my way towards him. Eventually he finally sees me and we end up crashing into each other. We hug and kiss. He asks how my journey was and he grabs hold of my suitcase and bag while I keep hold of my handbag.
A little while later when we're snuggled on the sofa watching some movie, I come up with an idea. "Joe, how do you fancy going out for a drink and meal?" He sits up behind me trying to see my face, his mouth is partly open, eye brow slightly raised, "are you sure you want to do that? You must be knackered babe?!?" I giggle. "Think I've got second wind. Might burn some of the energy and help me sleep better tonight. Nothing fancy, just something casual." He reluctantly agrees after telling me that we could have burned up the energy in the bedroom which I tell him, it'll be worth the wait.
We're in his bedroom, getting ready to go out. I think he's purposely trying to distract me from going out by the way he keeps striding round in just his pants. He is really hard to resist but I have a little plan hence why we go out. I wait until he pops to the bathroom to change into my sexy lingerie and quickly put on my outfit.

I'm feeling super cute yet feeling like a secret vixen underneath

I'm feeling super cute yet feeling like a secret vixen underneath. Joey wolf whistles when he sees me, making me blush. I'm thinking to myself 'just you wait Mac!' I check him out, he always scrubs up well.

Sitting at the bar while we're waiting to be seated, I can't keep my eyes off him

Sitting at the bar while we're waiting to be seated, I can't keep my eyes off him. We enjoy some flirting with each other. Eventually the host is taking us to our booth which is located in a dark corner of the restaurant. Joe let's me sit down first then he slides in next to me. "Perfect." I didn't quite hear him so he repeats what he said and adding, "apart from you being perfect, I'd say no one can see us here. Very private." His voice grows more huskier as he speaks. "Oh aye, what are you insinuating exactly?" It's more fun to play along innocently which encourages him to be more bolder. Just as I was expecting him to speak, I feel his hand on my leg under the table. Slowly, he caresses my bare skin as he moves closer towards my inner thigh. My breathing shallows. We're both brought out of our senses when a waiter approaches to take our order. I hope he can't tell how turned on I am. Glancing at Joe sideways, he's acting natural as if he hadn't just been doing what he has. Damn him! I feel too flustered to even think about what I want to order and thankfully Joe selects something for me knowing what I'd like. The waiter takes back the menus and disappears back to wherever he came from. "Are you alright baby?" Joey innocently asks me... I raise my brow to him. He sits there smirking. Looking mighty proud of himself, I must add.
We enjoy catching up properly and enjoying our food. Joe's got steak while I have chicken parmigiana. Good choice! I try my best to eat as much as possible, but there's so much.
There's just something about Joey that makes me feel bolder and I'm planning on doing my own teasing with him. It can wait until we've had dessert, if he feels like ordering one, I'm a bit full to be honest. The waiter comes back to clear the dishes from our meal and asks if we would like the dessert menu, Joe happily obliged whilst looking at me to see if I agree. I nod, smiling.
I definitely decide not to order anything yet Joey does. The waiter brings the dessert with an additional serving. "Here you ma'am, this is for you. Enjoy." He gently places it down, winks at me and leaves us to eat. Curiously, we both glance down to see it's shavings of different luxurious chocolates. There's white, milk and dark flavours. I devour it. Joe's still eating his cheesecake. Knowing that he's distracted, I place my hand on his knee. Slowly, I move my hand up his thigh slightly. I rub my fingers softly. Boldly, I move my hand upward and I watch joe from the corner of my eye, his breathing falters. "What are you doing baby?" He asks me. I feign my innocence. A few moments later, I feel brave enough to move my hand even more. I sense Joey turning his head towards me, I make eye contact with him. His eyes are farming whilst his voice goes deeper and more raspy. "You're being bold. What are you trying to do to me?" I know he's going to have to wait til it's not obvious to see the affects of what I'm doing to him. I whisper in his ear, "two can play the game, you know." He growls. "Hmm is that so. Jeez babe, I'm going to have to stay here til he calms down enough." He covers my hand which is still there on him.
He eventually moves my hand away so that he can regain some control of himself. I finish my drink. I'm fighting hard to not be smug but to see how I affected him, really does wonders for my confidence.
After hailing a taxi, and Joe pleading with the driver to put their foot on the peddle. The sexual tension between us is palpable. As soon as we get back to his, I run up to the bathroom. While I'm checking my appearance, I send Joe a text. 'Meet me in your room as for something to tell you.' I hear his footsteps walking up the stairs. Then it's silent. Before we left here to go for our meal, I sneaked his remote control for the record player into my bag. Quietly opening the door ajar, I start the selected music playlist to play. I giggle when I hear Joe murmur "huh what the hell?" Swaying my hips, I slowly walk into the bedroom to see him sitting in the comfy chair in the corner. He goes to stand up but I motion for him to stay seated. I'm now standing in front of him in between his parted legs. "Hi." Moving his gaze from my feet up to my face. He whistles. "God you look incredible Katee." I lean down to kiss him. As we're kissing, he stands up and wraps his arms around my body. I undo his shirt buttons. We part. He pulls my top off over my head. Then his eyes linger on my chest, and at my lacy bra. I guide his hands to the waist band of my skirt to encourage him to slide it down my thighs and off to the ground. "God help me darling. Sexy." His voice is now deeper than I've ever heard before. I unbuckle his belt letting him to feel my body. I struggle with the buttons, thankfully he makes no work in finishing undressing himself. My turn to gaze and admire him. I love how he takes care of himself, it's perfect. He's perfect. I lower my gaze. I can see how restrained he is. His hands move to remove my lingerie. He caresses me with his fingers and places soft kisses all over me. We kiss. Our eyes never leaving one another. Then one thing leads to another.