Choi San

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Wooyoung's alarm clock repeats. He slams it off tiredly, closing his eyes. Wanting to go back into a deep sleep. But can't. He has to get up and be at school in half an hour. Today he hoped will go quick. Because he is excited for tomorrow. Wanna know why? Okay. Basically. Tomorrow their moving into their dorms and will be staying there for as long as university goes on. Which is a while. More then a while. And Wooyoung can't wait. He will finally be living with someone. Hoping it's one of his best friends.

He sat up as he scratched his hair. Unable to open his eyes.

He had a big stretch and yawn before slowly opening his tired heavy eyes and throwing the covers off him. Shivering of how cold it is.

He stood up. His bare feet touching the cold carpet.

He stretched again as he made his way to his closet. Opening it and taking out the uniform before speedily putting it on. Faster then flash. Faster then he has ever done anything. He leaves his bedroom. Going into the room next to him which is no other then the bathroom. He washes his face and brushes his teeth, cleaning his mouth out with some mouth wash and his teeth and white and shiny, breath smells like roses and flowers. Which is more then a good thing. He dries his hands and face with a towel and returned back to his room, grabbing his bag and slinging it over his shoulder. Grabbing his phone, wallet and home keys. He has to walk 10 minutes to the KQ university. He can't drive yet. Surprisingly, he is not the only one. But most people can drive. Like his best friends and Choi San.

One he checked he was ready he left his room, shutting the door behind him and jogging downstairs, running into the kitchen and opening the fridge violently.

He got out a tiny carton of chocolate milk and after he slammed the fridge shut. Stabbing the straw through and sipping it down less then 10 seconds. He then throws it in the bin like he was throwing a basketball into the hoop. He then got a banana and unpeeled it, quickly gobbling that down and walking over to the bin, this time, just dropping it in like a normal human being. He then ran to the front door and unlocked it, walking out and shutting the door behind him. Locking it all up and starts walking.

Once he arrives and walks inside he sees his friends as they all do their little handshake.

"Hey guys" They all say to each other doing their little special handshake. Just for them.

"Yo. We're moving into our dorms tomorrow. I'm a little excited" Yeosang said as everyone agreed.

"Guys I'll catch you later. I'm gonna head to the library to study. If that's okay" Wooyoung said. They all nodded and said bye as Wooyoung left, making his way to the library alone.

He arrived as he walked inside, walking up many stairs and walking through shelves and shelves of books. Trying to find the right one for his research.

There were two things he had to get done in about two hours. Which he believed in himself and kept reminding himself that he can do it. Because he will.

He finally gets the book he needs as he took it out and walked to a empty desk. In the corner which he always goes to. So quiet. He puts his stuff down, his bag on the other chair and all his stuff on the desk. He opens his bag up, getting out his computer and gently placing it on the desk. He then sits down, getting his phone out his pocket and ear phones out his bag as he connects the two together. He then plays the song : Training wheels by Melanie Martinez. He listens to the song while he studies.

He opened the computer up. Turning it on and logging in as he gets up images of 'pop art'. He then finds one he wants to do as he opens his sketch book and starts. This would take him about half an hour. He is extremely good artist. Some of his drawings look really realistic then others. About half an hour later he finished as he shut his art book, putting it in his bag.