Bloody Hands

Later on, after looking after Hongjoong as much as he needed. Currently Hongjoong is asleep in the dorm,Wooyoung angrily and fastly walks down the hall, Yeosang following behind, trying to catch up with his little legs.

Wooyoung sees Byung Ho leaning against the wall as he taps fast on his phone. Wooyoung walks over as Byungho looks at him confused. Yeosang finally caught up as he bent down and panted. Trying to get his breath back.

"What do you two Fuckers Want now?" Byung said annoyed.

"How dare you hurt one of my best friends. Hongjoong.." woo clenched his fists. Frowning.

Byung laughed. "Hahaha. He deserved it after he didn't give me money"

"He doesn't need to give you money? He didn't have any! And why did he need to give you money?"

"Because I gave him money so he could pay for his lunch. That little scum owes me money. And he better give it to me by tomorrow" Byung answered.

"You better not fucking touch him" Woo said.

Byung laughed.

"What are you gonna do? I remember I beat you up every day in primary and high school. Look where we are now. I bet your still weak as fuck." Byung said as he turned and walked away. Wooyoung's breathing quickened.

He then ran over and tapped Byung on the shoulder. Byung turned round with a smirk still on his face. Not for long.

Woo punched Byung, making him have a black eye, as Yeosang widened his eyes. But proud for woo.

"I have never fought with anyone in my life. This will be my first time. And hopefully last time. And hope this teaches you a lesson bitch" Woo said then punched him again as Byung fell back, but still on his feet. Angry.

"Don't touch me" Byung punched Woo. Woo had a black eye as well, just on a different eye then Byung.

"IM GONNA TEACH YOU A LESSON TO NEVER HURT MY FRIENDS AGIAIN" Woo said As he pushed Byung and slapped him. Then punched him again two times.

Both his eyes were bruised as blood started dripping from his nose. Woo only had one bruise and that was it.

"Your face is bout to be fucked up little gay bastard" Byung said. Woo snickered as Yeosang watched.

"Your will be more fucked up." Woo replied.

"No one has ever won a fight with me. And you little gay weak scaredy cat won't do anything." Byung then chuckled.

Woo got angry so he used his karate skills. He punched him one more time, making the corner of Byung's lip bleed and a bruise on his chin. Then twirled and kicked him in the face making him fall into the wall and bang his head painfully. Woo then crackled his knuckles and head. Yeosang was impressed as he started recording.

"No one messes with my friends." Woo added before he continued messing up Byung.

He grabbed Byung's hair and threw him to the ground. Byung turned on his back and looked up at Woo. Panting. Bleeding.

"How have you become so strong?" He asked.

"I get really angry when someone messes with a friend. Or family member." Woo answered and approches him.

"Except I don't know my family. But I do have friends and you messed with one of them" Woo said and gently stood on Byung's stomach.

"Let's see how you like getting beat up," Woo said as he sat in top and started repeatingly punching Byung. He deserves it after all.

After a while Woo finished before he could kill him and got off. Byung Ho was weak, his eyes heavy and blurry as he felt like vomiting and felt like he was about to die. He was bleeding out his nose and mouth as he coughed up a load of blood. Just like what happened with Hongjoong. Except this is 10x worse. Byung was covered in blood, bruises and cuts.