Party

It's currently 7:45 PM. Wooyoung was just scrolling through his phone when San stepped out the bathroom. He was wearing blue ripped jeans, a white T-shirt and then he grabbed a brownish jacket with a zip and hood as he put it on. He sat on his bed, putting his socks and shoes on as he walked in the bathroom to look in the mirror. Making sure his hair was alright. He then grabbed some deodorant and sprayed it all around him definitely more then 3 times. Woo just rolled his eyes, waiting for his friends to arrive.

It's now 7:50 and the door knocked.

Woo jumped up and opened the door, seeing his friends standing there.

"Hey guys. Hold on" Woo said as he left the door open, running to his bedside table. Grabbing his wallet, dorm keys and phone, putting them in his pocket and running back to the door.

"I'm surprised you nerds are going to the party" San said as he walked out the bathroom.

"Yeah. Me too" Woo muttered as he shut the door. Taking deep breaths.

"Let's go" Hongjoong said as all of them ran down the hall and out the university. Hongjoong leading them to where the party is being held.

Once they arrived you could hear the music outside. Really loud. Which means it's gonna make Woo death when he steps inside. You could see the lights flashing outside from the windows and people in there dancing, partying and drinking.

All five of them went down the path, towards the front door.

Felix opened the door. Yup. Woo is already deaf as it makes his ears go red. Seriously. It was extremely loud he couldn't even hear himself at all.

They stepped inside. Woo shutting the door behind him and pushing through the crowd gently.

All his friends went different ways and he kinda panicked to be honest.

"Wait!" Wooyoung gripped into Felix's arm, making him turn round.

"What?" Felix shouted at the top of his lungs. Which Wooyoung could barely hear even standing right next to him.

"I-I DONT WANNA BE ALONE-" but a crowd pushed through them making woo and Fel separate.

Once the million people barged through, Wooyoung looked forward and Felix was no where to be seen.

All of his friends were no where to be seen.

Just a load of people he doesn't know. He recognised some from his classes, but they never ever talked to him. Or even looked at him.

Woo just sighed and gulped. He gently pushed passed some people and ended up in the kitchen.

Suddenly someone grabbed onto his arm. He hoped it would be one of his friends but when he turned around. Hell nah. It was someone completely different. He has never met him before.

He was a tall man. And not gonna lie. He was very handsome.

He then dragged him through the crowd and out the back. Loads of people having a barbecue, swimming and splashing in the pool. Drinking. Even a couple making out in the hot tub.

The man dragged Wooyoung over to a chair. Under a umbrella. A free little table and luckily it was a bit quieter out here. Only some people shouting, singing and being loud. Other then that It was quiet.

The man sat down, Woo sitting down at the other side.

"So..we've never met. I've seen you around. Mostly in the library. I go to your university. I'm friends with Tag, the host of this party. And this is his house before he came to university. He's also my roommate and a very very close friend" The man said. Woo just slowly nodded.