Rejection

"Woo. What's up?," Yeosang and Felix kept asking Wooyoung throughout the whole day. But Woo just ignored them with a sad gloomy face. He looked pale.

It was soon lunch as Wooyoung sat down with a plate of salad on his tray as he started eating angrily and annoyed.

"Yo bro what's up? You haven't talked all day. Only to the teacher." Yeosang said after shoving a fry in his mouth.

"I think we should leave him alone" Hongjoong whispered. Patting Yeosang on the shoulder.

Yeosang nodded and continued eating.

After lunch everyone tidied up and went to their last two lessons. Wooyoung walked down the hallway to get to Technology. Building and design. He heard someone run behind him then place a hand on his shoulder. He turned. Wasn't surprised to see Yeosang.

"Bro please tell me" Sang said. Woo continued walking and ignoring. Yeosang got annoyed.

He then walked infront of Woo, placing his hands on his shoulders and looking at him deep in the eyes.

"I won't let you go to lesson till you tell me, and it will make you late. At least talk to me" Sang sighed.

"Fine! For you to leave me the fuck alone. There. I said something!"

Silence...

Yeosang gulped and let go, walking back and faked a small smile. Then nodded and scratched the back of his neck. Woo felt guilty. Very guilty. He can't take his anger out in his best friend. Bestest of all friends.

He sighed.

"I'm sorry Sang. I'm just annoyed but mostly heartbroken" Woo then teared up as one dripped down "San just said we were strangers. Just roommates who don't talk to each other o-or-or notice each other's existence. Just because I beat up Byung Ho. I don't wanna leave San we promised to grow older together I-I don't know what to do!" Woo said as he leaned against the wall and covered his eyes with his hands. Crying hard into them, making his face and hands wet of his salty tears.

Yeosang hugged Woo. Then leaned away as he wiped his tears for him.

"Just tell him how you feel..." Sang said. Woo sighed.

"It's not that easy! He's a popular bad boy everyone loves him. He probably has a girlfriend already.." Woo said.

"If he loved you that much then he wouldn't of moved on that easy. If he loved you that much then he still loves you, and actually doesn't wanna leave your side. Maybe he was just over dramatic and scared to apologise." -Yeosang.

"No. I know what he's like. You don't know what he did. Or say. He called me a bitch and said if I talked to him again he would punch me. Even if he was 50" -Wooyoung.

"Woo. Please. Trust me! He's just saying that. It controlled him."

Woo sighed. He gulped. Then nodded and managed a small smile out.

"We're already 10 minutes late. Theirs no point going. Why don't I come to the dorm with you? In your dorm? We can hang out and chill and talk and stuff? I'll cheer you up!" Yeosang asked. Woo smiled and nodded.

"I'd love that"

.
.
.
.
.

30 minutes later, they were sitting on Woo's bed laughing away from some random crap.

"Lesson ends in 30 minutes, are you gonna go to your last lesson?" Sang asked. Woo went hmm and thought.

He shrugged.

"Probably not. I'll probably stay. Do homework. Chill on my phone. Have a shower. Read. Eat. And then sleep." Woo said.

"Yeah. Same."