Wedding

Wooooo. Finally the moment you've all Been waiting for :

.
.
.
.
.

What the bottoms wear (Yunho, Felix, Wooyoung, Yeosang, Hongjoong, Sunoo, Sunghoon and Jungwon) :

What the Top's wear (Jongho, Hyunjin, San, Seonghwa, Mingi, Niki, Jake and Jay) :

White x Black is a perfect match :)

.
.
.
.
.

It was finally the day. Woo is nervous as he starts sweating, nervous to walk down the isle. He peeks out to see a long bright pink carpet he will have to walk along. Everyone is sitting down. Getting comfortable. It's quiet, only really quiet whispers are heard. Woo looks ahead and See's San. He also looks nervous, and he was. He was also sweating and taking deep breaths. Woo knew how nervous and scared San was. He kept thinking what if I mess up? Or woo, what if you change your mind?

San spotted Vernon. Vernon waved and San just smiled.

Suddenly everyone went all quiet as someone came to the front. Woo took deep breaths and looked away.

Sunoo and Jungwon walked over.

"Dude. Your gonna do amazing. Oh my gosh I'm so excited for you guys" Sunoo squeals as he fixes Wooyoung's suit a bit.

"I can't wait for you guys to start a family." He continued.

"Yeah. Same. I'm really nervous though" Wooyoung said taking deep breaths.

"I bet. It's scary.I know. It will soon be over with and at the end of the day, your married to the one you love the most. Am I right?," sunoo says as him, Jungwon and Woo chuckle.

"True. True.." Woo repeats.

After a while the man stops talking and backs away, San walks more to the front and in the middle. He fixes his suit as music. Love music. Starts playing.

Wooyoung fixes his hair as he takes a million deep breaths. A hundred gulps as he wipes the sweat off his head and walks down the isle. Walking towards San as Sunoo and Jungwon follow behind as they are supposed to.