Ice cream

"Mmm"

The ice cream was amazing. San and Wooyoung sit on a bench opposite each other out the front of the university. Have a little tub of ice cream as they scoop it out with the little white plastic spoon, and eat it. It was delicious. San had chocolate while Woo had vanilla. More then delicious.

They gobble it down and soon finish. San stood up as he put the spoons in the tub and stood up, walking to the bin as he dropped them in there and returned. Sitting back opposite woo and smiled. Woo smiled back.

"Oh. Woo" He said as he leaned forward and wiped some ice cream off the side of Woo's lip. Then leaned back and back on his butt.

Wooyoung went a bit pink as he looked away.

"Do you forgive me now?" San asked. "Hmm" woo thought. Making San sigh.

"Mmmmm. No"

"What? Why? What else can I do..."

San was annoyed but held it back.

"Take me shopping and buy me everything and whatever I want. Then, after that, take me to Blizbo" Wooyoung smiled.

(Blizbo is a place I made up for this story, basically a restaurant which has yummy food)

San sighed and groaned.

"Guess I'm getting robbed tonight" he said.

.
.
.
.
.

Wooyoung drags San round the busy big mall.

He already has a big bag of clothes and a massive fluffy teddy bear.

"I heard there's photo cards of BTS here." woo said as he dragged San in the toy isle and pushing past people.

He saw them as he ran over and grabbed the last pack. He smiled as he ran over to something else he saw that he was interested in. San groans as he storms over.

It was a big chocolate lollipop. He picked it up as he put it on the counter and San payed. They then left that area.

"Woo. Don't you think that's enough. I may not have enough for Blizbo otherwise," the older confessed.

"Fine!" Woo smiled. They returned to the taxi as the taxi drove them back to the university. He pays the taxi as the taxi drives off and they return to the room. Putting the bag of clothes down and Woo putting his bts photocards and his big lollipop on the side.

"Mingi is dropping us off. He's gonna drive off and pick us up after a hour" San said. Woo nodded as he liked that idea.

.
.
.
.
.

They soon retuned home. 7PM. They returned to the dorm after being at Blizbo.

They both take turns to have a shower and change into their pyjamas. As Woo left the bathroom and throws his towel in the laundry basket. And sits on his bed. San asked a question.

"So. Wooyoung. Do you forgive me? I did everything you asked and I'm seriously poor now.." San said tiredly.

Wooyoung sighed as he stood up and approached the elder. San looked up at him confused.

Wooyoung bent down as he grabbed San's face and kissed him gently, softly and slowly. He then slowly backed away and stood back up straight.

He gulped.

Stared at the older.

Older stared at the younger. Then slowly formed a smile. So did woo.

"Yes I forgive you Choi san." He said, patting San's soft hair and returning back to his bed and sitting down on his phone.