Beat Up Badly

Wooyoung was crying while gripping the sheets of the bed as Suho continued. Not stopping and obviously not stopping any time soon. Woo just hoped it was stop, or something happened, or San would come save the day. Meanwhile with San, he was in the bathroom too long since he was busy on his phone. He soon flushed the toilet and left the bathroom, returning to the living room and frowning with a confused face. Where's Suho and Wooyoung? He kept thinking. He went upstairs and down the hall, opening up the door and looking in his bedroom. No one. He was so confused. And a bit nervous.

"Woo?" He called. No answer. What?

With Wooyoung he could faintly hear San call him as he gulped. He wanted to call back but just couldn't.

San got no answer. He sighed as he checked every single room. Even parents room and he's forbid of going in there. Even opening the door. Which he did. Luckily his parents don't know as he quickly shut the door and continued looking in the other rooms. No one. He went downstairs and checked everywhere. No one. He went back upstairs. Only one room he didn't check..suho's room.

But why would he be in there? He's not...cheating right? San thought getting sweaty and nervous as he approached the door. He put his ear against it and tried listening.

Moaning

San got angry and went to open the door till he stopped.

"Wooyoung. Wooyoung. Wooyoung. You little slut. Just wait till I tell San your cheating on him" Suho chuckled evilly.

"B-but I'm not. Your fucking raping me" Woo said and a massive slap sound was heard. San gripped the door handle tighter.

"You think he would believe that? Haha. Pathetic!" Suho says.

San knows that Wooyoung isn't cheating. And his evil brother is raping him.

He opened the door and saw the unholy scene. Woo and Suho quickly look round at him. Both naked under the covers, Suho on top of Woo.

Wooyoung was crying with a angry sad face as a red mark was on his cheek. Where he got slapped.

San had a angry face as he clenched his fists.

"Brother. San. Listen. Wooyoung seduced me okay?" Suho lied.

"NO I DIDNT-" Woo tries defending himself.

"DONT LIÉ LITTLE WOOYOUNG. Yes you did. You told me you wanted this. You begged me to not tell San didn't you as you seduced me. Took me to my room while San was on the toilet and stripped in front of me." Suho said.

"YOU RAPED ME-"

"DONT LIE WOOYOUNG."

"iIM NOT-"

"YES YOU ARE!" Suho took a deep breath.

He then looked at angry San. "You believe me right. Because it's true."

"No." San says as he approaches a confused faced Suho and slapped him. Suho widened his eyes, with a big slap mark on his cheek. He slowly turned and looked San back in the eye.

"Excuse me? Did you just hit me? Im not even lying. Your cheating boyfriend is lying" Suho says.

"I know Wooyoung very well. I know he wouldn't do something sick like this. Unlike you. What about Milli? Your girlfriend?" San sighs and shakes his head. And crossed his arms. "No one touches my Wooyoung. MY WOOYOUNG. And you forced him to do it with you" San says angrily.

(Just pretend Suho knows Wooyoung and San are dating because Wooyoung accidentally blurted it out while Suho was r@p!ng him and forced him to say his boyfriend name. Which he said San)