Movie night

Once it's 8Pm as Wooyoung and Yeosang separate, returning to their dorms to see their loved ones. Wooyoung shuts the door behind him, locking it as he places his keys, wallet and phone on table. He turns to see San walk out the bathroom. Only wrapped in a towel at his bottom half. His abs and muscles showing off. Woo went red.

"Oh..Wooyoung I didn't know you were here" San said as he walked to his bed, grabbing his grey shirt as he put it on. Covering his muscles.

Once his body was covered, Woo snapped out of it as he went redder and shook his head, turning away so San couldn't see.

San smiled as he put on some blue shorts and threw the towel in the laundry basket. Then sitting on his bed. Woo grabs some pyjamas as he locks himself in the bathroom and speedily gets changed.

Once he finished putting on a bts tshort and grey shorts he left the bathroom, putting his clothes he went out in, in the laundry basket with San's. He sat on bed as his scrolled on his phone. After a while he was bored as he sighed.

"Sannieeeeee. I'm boredddd!" woo whined. Receiving a chuckle from the older.

"Come here.." San said. Woo was confused as he stood up and placed his phone screen down on the bedside table. San leaned to the side as he pulled out his computer and opened it, turning it on. Bashing against his keyboard as he put in his passcode and quickly went to Netflix as it loaded him in. He then moved over a bit as Woo walked over and sat next to his future husband.

"Are we watching a movie?" Wooyoung asked stupidly.

"Duh!" San smiled as he messed up Woo's hair. Woo just chuckled as he rested his head in the older's shoulder.

"What kind of movie do you wanna watch?" San asked. As he scrolled down and flicked through so many good movies.

Woo shrugged.

"I really don't mind"

"Same here.."

They looked through some as San saw a good one.

"What about this? It's a horror?" San asked as he clicked on it.

"I'm not really a fan of horror..." Wooyoung said quietly as he nervously played with his little fingers.

"Okay!" San smiled as he clicked off and tried finding something else.

After a while he saw a romance as he clicked on it.

"Romance? This looks good. It's two hours and thirty minutes long?" San asked as he looked at Wooyoung. Woo lifted his head up and looked at the screen.

"Mmm." WOO thought taking a good long look at it.

"It's a eighteen plus" San said as he read why it was an 18+ romance movie.

"Sex...drugs...violence...language.." San read aloud.

"Yeah..let's watch it!" Woo said. San smiled as he clicked play and it started.

.
.
.
.
.

After a long time it's now : 9:30 PM.

There is only 20 minutes left of the movie and San smiles, looking round at Wooyoung to see he's asleep.

He chuckled.

Wooyoung looked so cute as San went red and couldn't help but kiss his forehead. He continued watching the movie since it was actually really really good.

Once it was over he shut his computer and put it back to the side. He then put his phone on charge and got up, going for a quick toilet.

Once he returned he got back under the covers and snuggled into Wooyoung. Lovely. This is what he wanted.