"I love you.."

The next morning Woo woke up 10 minutes before his alarm went off. So he scrolled on his phone, once his alarm went off, he turned it off and got out of bed. Having a shower, brushing his teeth, gelling his hair back. He got changed and left to see San waking up. He gulped as he looked away once they made eye contact. He grabbed his bag, opening it, putting his books, equipment, compter and all stuff he needs for lessons.

"Wooyoung?"

"Hm.."

Silence..

"Please don't be mad at me" San said after he sighed. He sat up as the two made eye contact.

"How can I not be mad? You broke my heart and it's gonna take more then a while to heal. It needs to heal before you break it again." Wooyoung said.

"I was in the wrong" -San

"Yes. Yes you were!" -Wooyoung

The silence was too loud.

Woo grabbed his bag as he huffed and put it over his shoulder. Then stared back at San's eyes.

"I loved you so so much. You really are a player!" Woo said as he went towards the door, before he could open it, San rolley polleyed out of bed and grabbed his wrist, turning him round.

They stare at each other.

"Wooyoung. Jung Wooyoung. Your the best thing that has every happened to me.." San started. Woo went to speak but San spoke over him.

"I love you so so sooo so much Wooyoung. I would die for you. I have never ever felt this way to any other person. And never dated the..same gender before. Wooyoung I love you and I'm not afraid to show you of, that's if you wanted me to. I would die for you, steal for you, cry for you. Hurt myself for you. Save your life, taking my life away. Isn't that enough proof to say I love you? I-I love you Woo..please. I need you" San said. Tearing up. Woo was already crying.

"If you loved me why did you say those horrible words to me.." Wooyoung said as a tear dropped down.

"Because I wasn't thinking straight. I-I don't even know what happened I'm being completely honest I don't know what I did. I can barely remember"

"Mhm"

"I'm being Honest Woo. I'll do anything to get you back"

Wooyoung took a deep breath. Then wiped his tears as San wiped his watery eyes.

"I can't imagine my life without you. Honest. I kept having dreams of our memories. I was crying in my sleep. I woke up crying and would always look over at you. Fast asleep. I want you back in my arms. Back in my life. I need you. Need you. Want you." San continued.

"I miss you too San. And I want you too. But if your gonna be like this then how is it going to work? What you said really really hit hard. I felt like jumping off the highest building ever. Or hoping I wouldn't wake up. That's exactly how I felt." Woo said.

"I know.. and I'm sorry" San's voice cracked up.

"That's what you said to every girl that you broke up with." Wooyoung said, having an excuse to argue further. He really did love San and miss him. He didn't know why he was acting like this. Maybe he was just really mad about what happened. Who knows.

"Now. If you'll excuse me. I'm going to be late for class" Woo said as he turned and opened the door, then looked back at San.

He smiled "bye San" he then left, shutting the door behind him. San sighed and felt like punching the wall.

"I really am a dick.."

.
.
.
.
.

During lunch, Woo was quiet as he kept stabbing his food with his fork. But never putting it in his mouth. Meanwhile Yeosang, Felix, Hongjoong and Yunho were laughing. They then noticed depressed woo.